Chapter Fourteen

Sawyer turns back around and freezes when he sees my naked body. "Wow" he breathes almost dropping my underwear that he's holding. Okay, that bit is embarrassing. Sawyer walks over to me and runs his free hand through my hair not being able to take his eyes off of me.

"I... I'm sorry I know it's rude looking at your body like this... but it's you... wow. I can't form a sentence. You are so beautiful and I'm so lucky to be able to call you mine someday soon" he tells me. A giggle escapes me. What good did I do to get a man like this?

"No matter how much I want to look at this beauty in front of me you must get dressed. Is it okay if I take off your underwear or would you want to do it?" He asks. A blush comes over my cheeks as I tell him he can do it. I can tell I'm teasing him right now and in some sick, twisted way I'm enjoying it.

Sawyer kneels down and scoots closer to me. Once he's right in front of me, I see a hint of pink on his cheeks. Is the Werewolf King embarrassed? What does he have to be embarrassed about? He's the King he must have done this with countless amount of women before.

Sawyer removes the gown from my lap and places it on the floor next to him. He grabs the hem of my underwear and slides it off my butt. I lift my butt off the toilet seat so it'll be easier for him. He takes off my underwear and sets it on top of the gown. I lift my leg up so he can slip my new underwear on he then slides that up and over my butt.

Sawyer stands back up and grabs the off-white sweatpants and helps put those on me than it's the matching hoodie. After I'm dressed, he helps me stand up. I walk over to the mirror and look at the outfit. It's both cute and comfy. The sweatpants are fitted which I like and the hoodie is short in the front showing off my stomach while in the back it's long.

"It looks really good on you," Sawyer tells me as he wraps his arms around my stomach and kisses my neck. "Ready to go to your room?" He asks. I nod "let's get out of here," I tell him.

It's going to be amazing laying in my bed again. I hope he stays with me. I would really like his company. Have someone I can talk freely with and maybe even cuddle. Now that sounds nice. We walk out of my hospital room and Swyer picks me up bridal style. "You're still weak. I don't want you to tire yourself out. You need to save all of your energy to feel better" he tells me.

On our way to my room, Sawyer tells me about his home life and his pack. He tells me stories about his childhood and funny ones about his Beta. Those two seem really close. Sawyer told me that his Beta has been dreaming about his mate his entire life and he's more of a hopeless romantic than he is. Knowing that I was surprised. Didn't know anyone could be more of a romantic than Sawyer.

We finally make it to my room. Sawyer sets me on my feet and opens the door. I walk into my room and notice a beautiful setup. The black-out curtains are closed so there's no light seeping through. Candles are light all over my room giving off this soft light. On my bed, there's a tray with what looks like goodies and in front of my bed is a table for two with a white cloth and three stick candles in the middle. A wine bottle holder on one side of the table and flower petals over the cloth and the fireplaces on.

"Do you like it? When you woke up I mind linked some pack members that are here with me to set this up. I told them exactly what I wanted and I'm happy they got it all done. I even had my chef come here to make us his famous steak. I hope you like it. But as we wait would you like some wine?" Sawyer asks me as he walks over to the wine holder.

"I've never had wine before but I'd like to try it," I tell him. "You are very innocent but in a sexy way. My love I can promise you won't be so innocent the week after you are mine" he tells me as he takes the cork off the wine bottle and pours us both a glass of wine. He sets the wine glasses in front of the plates on the table. Sawyer pulls open the chair that faces away from the big window in my room. I walk over to it and sit down. He pushes me in then sits down on the chair that's by the door.

"Do you like the setup? I didn't want to overwhelm you but I wanted to help bring you back and keep it as calm as possible." He tells me. "I don't have words to express how much I love this," I tell him. He smiles at me and takes a sip of his wine.

I take my glass and take a sip as well. "What do you think?" He asks me when I set the glass down. "Bitter," I tell him. Sawyer laughs "yes that's pretty much how all red wines are like," he tells me.

A knock at my door was heard Sawyer told them to come in. The door opens and a man in a chef outfit and two other people came in. "Dinner is done sir," the man in the chef's outfit says. Sawyer gestures to them to place everything on the table. The chef wheels the cart that's with him over to us and the two girls that are with him place the plates from the cart onto the table.

When they are done Sawyer thanks them they bow and leave. Before the door fully shut Walter walks in. Oh great, what does he want? "I'm sorry to interrupt but I have some news about the two on one date and Amber's reward," he tells us.

"Go on," Sawyer tells him.

"Amber's reward is a shopping trip. She can get whatever she wants. Clothes, shoes, makeup, accessories, room decor anything. The other councilman and I brainstormed and she decided instead of a dinner you and King Dante will go with her. See how both Kings and the future Queen act with each other in public see what happens with the people and see how you both take charge with her." Walter tells us.

Sawyer nods his head "that sounds like an amazing idea" he says. Walter nods "we thought so too. But this also shows us how she will be treated. Will she be allowed to express herself or will she be limited to what she's allowed to get?" Walter further explains. "Thank you Walter is that all?" Sawyer asks. Walter nods "I'll let you get back to your meal," he says and leaves my room.

Sawyer turns back to me with a smirk "I think this shopping trip will be fun. I'd love to see what you would like to choose for yourself. What's your own style and taste," Sawyer tells me. He cuts into his steak and takes a bite. Man, this steak looks so good. I cut my steak up then I begin to eat.

During dinner, Sawyer and I talked. He mostly did the talking since I didn't have a lot of answers to his questions. I don't really know who I am. I haven't lived at all to find myself. Sawyer told me he'll change that and tomorrow will be the start of it.

After we finished eating Sawyer and I crawled in bed making sure the goodies on the tray didn't fall. He turned the tv on and put a movie on. "This is a dorky movie but I thought it would be something you'd like. It's called 50 First Dates" Sawyer tells me. He lays on this back and lets me lay my head on his chest.