Chapter Thirty Three

I squeeze my eyes shut from the bright light. I turn onto my left side to escape the light but sadly that didn't work. Instead, I bump into a warm object. "I must've forgotten to shut the current last night" I hear a very sexy morning voice.

"Good morning sexy," Sawyer tells me. He leans into me and runs soft kisses up and down my neck. I let out a small moan at the feeling. Sawyer smirks against my neck. "Did you enjoy last night?" He asks. My eyes shoot open "we did it last night?" I ask confused Sawyer laughs "no my love. Don't you remember anything?" Sawyer asks.

"I don't know. All I do know though is that I had too much wine" I tell him. He chuckles. "Well, I can show you what we did do" Sawyer growls. Just his growl alone makes me so wet for him. But now that I am officially his I don't mind.

Sawyer pushes me onto my back then climbs on top of me. I couldn't help but look at his body. Still not believe I'll be spending the rest of my life with this handsome man. I look further down his chest to his abs to his skin-tight boxers that show off how turned on he is. I blush when I realize how big he is. Then I realize it's me who's turning him on.

"The only difference between now and last night is that you were only in a thong and not my shirt," he tells me.

A blush raced to my cheeks he saw me almost naked? Why is that turning me on more instead of it being embarrassing? Sawyer leans down so we are touching chest to chest. "Last night went a little like this" Sawyer tells me as she kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair.

Sawyer places his hands on my stomach and softly rubs. As the kiss deepened he's run his hands higher and higher up my stomach until he reached my boobs. Sawyer slowly grinds himself into my lower half. I couldn't keep the moans quiet anymore.

"You like that?" Sawyer growls into my ear then moves down to my neck and light nibbles. I arch my back needing to get closer to him. I need more. Sawyer's squeezing gets rougher. If we keep this up any longer I don't think I'll be able to hold myself back.

The grinding gets rougher along with the neck kisses and nibbles. "I need to stop" Sawyer whispers to me. "Why?" I ask not wanting this to end. I need all of him. I need to feel his skin agents mine. I need to feel him inside of me.

"I know you aren't ready and Flynn mind linked me telling me Alpha Ryan needs to speak to me," Sawyer tells me. But instead of stopping, he starts to nibble on my ear lobe. He's making this so much harder.

"The one whose daughter was trying to open first with you?" I ask moving my neck so Sawyer has more room as he goes down to my neck. Sawyer nods into my neck. "Fine. I know this must be important if he has to talk to you the day after I'm crowned Queen" I sigh. Sawyer stops moving but doesn't get up. "I don't want to leave you" Sawyer growls. I nod in agreement. "Tonight I want you to mark me," I tell Sawyer. He sits up and looks at me in shock. "Really? Are you sure?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Take a shower with me?" Sawyer asks. I look at him in shock. But I nod. He's my mate we are meant to be with each other so why not. Sawyer smiles at me. He gets off of me and walks into the bathroom.

I get out the bed and stretch before I follow him. I close the door behind me and I notice Sawyer is already butt naked and seeing him like this is a huge turn-on.

"I can smell how turned on you are mate" Sawyer growls and turns towards me once he got the perfect water temp. "If you don't want to skip the marking and so straight into the action I'd calm down if I were you," He tells me.

Going straight into the action actually doesn't sound that bad. Sawyer walks over to me and grabs the hem of the shirt then pulls it up over my head. Sawyer bites his lip as he looks at me. "Man I am a lucky bastard," Sawyer tells himself.

I pull my thong off and step into the shower with Sawyer. Since he has a meeting with an Alpha he had to keep the shower short. But during the entire show, it would whine about not being able to play with me. But to make up for that he would touch me all in the right spots as he cleaned me. After we were both all cleaned Sawyer shuts the water off. We walk out but before we leave the bathroom he wraps us in a towel. Telling me it's his job to make sure his Queen is well taken care of.

We walk into the closet and get dressed. I find myself a cute summer dress and silk panties. I go to put them on but strong arms wrap around my waist and stop me. "Don't wear anything underneath. I want you to be bare. When I get back I want to treat my girl" he whispers into my ear.

He kisses my neck then lets go and gets himself dressed. I think about what he said and I ditch the panties. Sawyer puts on an expensive-looking suit along with a crown. I look at him confused "when meeting with an Alpha or any wolf outside of my... our pack I must wear my crown" he explains.

After I'm dressed I walk out of the bedroom and to the living room. I sit down on the couch and look outside. Our view is half of the beautiful garden and the secret garden that Sawyer brought me to. I can see the gazebo from here.

As I was getting lost in the beautiful sight of the garden's a knock was heard at the door. I stand up and walk over to it. When I reach the door I open it to find a maid looking at the floor. She bows "Luna Queen the Alpha King has requested you at his office. It's down the hall," she tells me. She bows again and leaves. The meeting is over already? Either that was a fast meeting or I lost track of time while daydreaming.

I step out of the room close the door. I walk down the hall to a door that reads 'Alpha King's Office' I go to open the door but stop when I hear voice's on the other side.

"I'm sorry your majesty but it is the truth the woman you chose to be the Queen isn't fit to be one. She's a mere human she can't protect a pack from any harm no instead she'll put the pack in harm. You need a strong mate sir. You need someone who has been training her entire life to be a strong Luna. My daughter is the top worrier in our pack and would make the perfect Luna" I hear Alpha Ryan tell my mate.

I stumble back a little not believing what I'm hearing. Another Alpha is telling my mate that I'm weak and can't protect the pack.

"Who do you think you are to tell me who I can and can't mate with!? My pack is none of your business. The only pack you should worry about is yours. If I hear one more negative thing about my mate come out of your mouth I will strip you and your entire family from the Alpha title" Sawyer roars.

Tears stream down my cheeks. Does the pack think the same thing? Do they believe I can't be either Luna? "Sir I'm only trying to help," Alpha Ryan says. Sawyer stands up and slams his hands onto this desk. "Get the hell out of my office" Sawyer growls.

I step out of the way when I see Alpha Ryan stand up and walk towards the door in a hurry. I stand there not understanding how to feel. Does Sawyer feel the same and is just putting up a front?

"Baby girl I know you are out there. Come here" I hear Sawyer. I take a deep breath wipe my tears away and walk into the room. I look over at Sawyer to find him sitting on his chair that is not facing me. He pats his lap letting me know he wants me to sit there.

I walk over to him and sit down. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. He nuzzles into my neck and breaths in my scent. "I can smell tears, my love. What's wrong?" He asks.

"Do you feel like I'm not good enough to be with you?" I ask

Swayer growls. "Baby if I felt that way I wouldn't have fought for you. I would have been like that useless Vampire. I love you and I couldn't have asked for a better mate. You are everything I've ever wanted in a mate" Sawyer whispers as he kisses my neck.

I melt into his embrace. I'm not sure if I can believe him at this moment but for now, I just want to enjoy my time with him.