Chapter Fifteen

I'm so warm but it feels really nice. I get closer to the warmth wanting more until I feel a body. My eyes shot open I look right to find Sawyer sleeping next to me. Did Sawyer and I fall asleep during our movie? I look back at Sawyer and notice his shirt is missing. I look at his bare chest and stomach that's half uncovered. I feel a weird feeling in my body and that odd wet feeling. I quickly look away from him feeling embarrassed that I was just checking out my mate while he's asleep.

I hear my door open I lay back down and close my eyes. Who's walking into my room? "Aww they are so cute" I hear Leyla. She must be here to help me get ready for today. "Why is he here?" I hear Lennon ask. Lennon? Why is he here? "Oh come on Lennon stop that. You knew from the beginning she wouldn't be with you. She has two mates and she'll be ending up with one of them." Leyla tells him.

"Don't remind me" Lennon tells her. "But why is he sleeping in the same bed as her? This place has so many bedrooms for him to stay in" Lennon says. I hear a smack-like noise "what was that for?" I hear Lennon whine.

"That's her mate and from my understanding, the only one that cares for her so shut up and be happy for Amber. She went through life without love and care and now she finally does. If you have an issue with that then leave" Leyla tells him. I feel movement next to me than Sawyer's voice.

"Can I ask why are either of you in my mate's room causing such noise?" He asks. "I'm so sorry your Majesty, I'm here to help Amber get ready," she tells him. "So you are my mate's stylist," Sawyer says. After a couple of seconds of silence, Sawyer speaks up again. "And you are?" He asks. "He's her guard and I'm not sure why he's here. He asked me where I'm going. I told him that I am coming here. He insisted that he came with" Leyla explains.

"Wow thanks for throwing me under the bus," Lennon tells her. "Why would I lie to a King?" Leyla asks him. "Lennon if you have no real reason besides hating on Amber's mates then you can leave," Sawyer tells him. It was silent after that besides the door closing.

"You can wait for Amber in her closet. I'll wake her up" Sawyer tells Leyla. I'm guessing Leyla left because I felt Sawyer kissing my face and I don't think he'd do that with Leyla in the room.

"I know your awake babe. You've been awake before they walked into the room. I also know you were checking me out. What do you think of my body?" Sawyer whispers in my ear. A deep blush formed on my cheeks.

I open my eyes and look at him. "How did you know?" I ask. He smirks "Because I woke up before you did and I was checking you out but when you woke up I pretended that I was sleeping. But when those two came in the room I couldn't keep my mouth shut. He was really pissing my wolf and me off" He tells me.

"Go get ready I'll be here waiting for you," Sawyer tells me. I nod my head and get out of bed. I quickly stretch then I walk to my closet. When I walk inside I find Leyla by my makeup table laying out what looks like jewelry. Weird she's never added jewelry to any of my outfits before.

"Hey" I speak in a soft voice. Leyla turns towards me with a smile. She walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. "I'm so glad you are okay. I was worried sick. I missed you so much" she tells me as she pulls away from the hug. "I am so sorry for yesterday. If I stayed any longer my dad would have had my head. I wanted to come see you while you were out and see how you were doing but he added so many pointless projects for me to do" Leyla sighs.

"Let's get you dressed and ready for this date of yours," she tells me. I nod and follow her over to the makeup table where she has my outfit already laid out on the stool. I strip out of my nightclothes and underwear. Today after this date I need to shave. I feel disgusted with this body hair on me. I grab the matching black panties and bra and put them on. I then grabbed the dark gray ripped skinny jeans and put those on. Weird jeans on a date with two Kings that's bold. I grab the cream-colored tight tank top and put that on along with the black leather jacket. The tank top shows some cleavage. Stepping out of my comfort zone with that but I want to look sexy for Sawyer so I don't mind.