Chapter Nine

"Perfect just perfect," Leyla says as she steps away from me. I stand up from the stool and walk over to the floor-length mirror. This feels so much more like me than what I wore yesterday. Leyla did the same hairstyle as yesterday with shimmery rose gold eyeshadow on my eyelids and a little below my waterline a line of eyeliner on my eyelids and mascara with a nude pink matte lipstick. But my favorite part of this look is the outfit. Leyla picked out a cream-colored knitted dress that goes to my mid-thigh with some cute designs. She paired my dress with a tan coat that goes a bit below the dress and knee-high tan boots.

"He's going to fall head over heels for you when he sees you. This outfit doesn't rock you, you rock it. Go girl" Leyla tells me. A blush covers my cheeks and Leyla gives me a small smile through the mirror. The only female that's in my corner. She makes me feel so good about myself. I leave the closet and find Lennon in my room again. "Wow.. Miss. Amber, you can pull anything off" he tells me. "Enough flirting with the future Queen Lennon. She must be going to her date with the Werewolf King" Leyla says as she comes out of the small hallway and into my room. She grabs my hand and slightly pulls me out of my room with Lennon following. I don't know what's gotten into her today but she seems to be very excited for today's date.

"Oh, how I wish you felt comfortable enough to talk to me. I would love to hear all about your date with both Kings. But good luck today girl" Leyla tells me when we reach the top of the stairs. She pulls me into a tight hug that lasted a couple of seconds. She then lets go of me and walks off. "For all the years I've known that lady I've never seen her this happy for a client of hers. Or like them either. There's something special about you Amber" Lennon tells me. He walks down the stairs and I follow.

"There's no book today that was missed so there should be no reason for Walter to be rude towards you unless King Dante's report was bad. But I doubt it. You're an amazing girl that can do no wrong." Lennon says as we walk out of the mansion's doors and walk towards the limo. Man, this guy really likes to hype me up. It's weird having two people who are happy for me and who want me to succeed in life. Normally I get glares and talked down to. Be told that my life is useless and I'm only good to serve the higher up. Now here I am going on a date with the Werewolf King and being told how beautiful I am and that I can't do anything wrong.

The limo driver opens the door Lennon of course has me go first. I'm still confused though as to why he's coming with on these dates unless the Werewolf King is like the Vampire King and only has his guards protect him. But for some odd reason, something in me tells me that he wouldn't do that. It's weird. After Lennon and I have seated the driver shuts the door and leaves. Walter is on his laptop once again. Because of this, it's making me feel like I'm living the same day all over again just in different outfits and going to different places with the same two guys on two different days. It's giving me a headache.

"King Dante sent his report late last night and I have to say I'm surprised with you Amber. He said you did everything on the instructions, right and you didn't even eat because he didn't," Walter tells me. From the corner of my eye, I see Lennon look at me in surprise. I ignore him it didn't bother me I didn't eat. I went days at the auction house without eating. "Because of the report, you'll be rewarded. Today depends if you get a day of rewards or half a reward and half a punishment," Walter tells me. "Today's date will be at the Werewolf Castle so it will be a 3-hour drive," Walter tells me then goes back to his computer.

"Here I thought you would like to read another book today to help time fly," Lennon tells me. I smile at him and take the book from him. I get comfy as much as I can and look at the title 'Leave Her Alone' hmm I'm curious. I open the book to the first chapter and read.

"We're here," Walter says when the limo stops. I fold the corner of the page I'm on and close the book. "What do you think?" Lennon asks when we get out of the limo. I don't know how to tell him that I really enjoy the book. I look at him with a smile and a nod. "Amber" Walter calls. I get out of the lino and follow him to the back of the castle. "I'm surprised King Sawyer didn't send any instructions for you as I asked him. But I do hope you remember the instructions from yesterday because I'd like you to follow them still" Walter tells me. I nod my head again it's the same thing I learned at the auction house.