Chapter Thirty Five

"Sit on my desk," Sawyer tells me when we walk into his office. I give him a puzzled look when I was past him. "Like on your desk?" I ask. He just nods as he shuts and locks the door. My heart starts to beat faster and I get the butterfly feeling. But for some odd reason at the same time, I start to get aroused.

I walk over to his desk and jump up so I am sitting on the desk facing away from his chair. He smirks when he sees me "that's my good girl" Sawyer purrs as he walks up to me. The way he calls me his good girl does a number to my body. I move around on his desk starting to feel damp. Sawyer takes notice and smirks. "Does my baby girl have a problem that I need to take care of?" He asks as he opens my legs and step between them.

"You need to wear dresses more often," Sawyer tells me. A blush crosses my cheeks for what I'm about to ask because I think I already know the answer. "Why?" I ask in a shy voice. Sawyer chuckles "well my sweet little mate for one I can easily touch you. And I love the view when you don't wear any panties," he tells me. "Why have you been holding this in?" I ask out of nowhere.

The lust in his eyes disappear I hope I didn't ruin what was going on from my question. "I've always been a very sexual man but I promised myself that I would not act on it until I met my mate. When I met you I knew that I had to take things slow and wait for you to tell me that you are ready. This morning when you told me to mark you a switch went off. I can't hold it in anymore. All I want to do is touch you, hear you moan, make you cum and make love with you with the occasional fucking. After tonight all I'd want to do is keep you in bed under me. But if you don't like this I can stop acting on it and keep it inside until you are ready" Sawyer explains.

"I never realized I wanted a dominant sexual partner or mate until today. When you started to order me around and talk to me like that it sparked something in me and I don't want it to stop. Sawyer, I am yours" I tell him. The lust in his eyes comes back I smile good it's not gone.

"Baby you're going to regret saying that," he tells me. I shake my head no, no I don't think I am" I tell him. Sawyer leans in and crashes his lips against mine. He passionately kisses me and I try my best to give that passion back to him. His hands wander from the desk to my knees and up my thighs. He growls the closer he gets to my pussy. I open my legs winder wanting his figures between them. Sawyer smirks into the kiss knowing what I want.

He pulls away from this kiss and rests his head on mine. "I will please you, my little mate. I will get you hot and bothered before I take you in the garden but I will not let you come and I will not let you touch me. This is something I've been wanting to do to you for a while. Now if your only chance to pull back and so no. If you don't I will continue and I will not stop until I think you can't handle it anymore. I don't want you to be too worn when I officially make you mine" Sawyer growls.

I close my eyes savoring every word he says. This man woke something in me. I never thought I'd let a man have this much control over me but now I want to be dominated.

"I trust you. You have full control of me and my body" I tell him. I open my eyes and look into his lustful eyes. "Oh, baby I've waited for those words. You will not regret this" he tells me as he smashes his lips onto mine. This time Sawyer moves his figures straight to my pussy. A moan slips out of my lips when I feel him gently rubbing me. Sawyer takes that advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth.

I've never done something like but before. I thought I would feel gross with someone's tongue touching mine but it does the opposite. Instead of feeling gross, this turns me on more. Sawyer growls he pulls away "god you are so wet. It's taking everything in me not to take you on my desk." Sawyer tells me with need in his eyes.

I look Sawyer dead in the eyes and I tell him something that not only shocked him but shocked me as well. "You can take me on your desk any time after tonight" I whisper. Sawyer smirks "this desk won't be the only place I'll take you" he growls and kisses me again.

Sawyer's figures go from rubbing me to pushing a figure inside me. This is a new feeling. My head leans back as I close my eyes and moan at the new feeling. "Imagine my figure is my cock sliding in and out of you," Sawyer growls. I imagine it's Sawyer on top of me in the secret garden his lips moving in and out of me him growling in my hear. I start to feel wetter Sawyer adds another figure. "I won't lie baby girl I'm a big guy. I need to make sure your body is ready for me" Sawyer tells me as he adds a third figure. I don't think I can take anymore.

"Sawyer" I pant. "Yes, my love?" He asks. "I have a weird feeling in my belly" I moan. I open my eyes and look at him "you're getting close to cumming my love" Sawyer tells me. He takes his figures out of me I whine at the feeling of being empty. "Don't worry love you'll feel full late" Sawyer tells me then he sucks on the figures that were in me. I suck in a breath at that sight. "You taste so good, baby girl. I'll need to taste more later."

Sawyer helps me off his desk he leans in for a kiss but is interrupted with a knock at the door. He growls as he lets go of me. He looks over me to make sure I'm decent before he opens the door. "What?" He asks the maid. "It's ready sir," she tells him then leaves. He turns to me with a smirk "ready?" He asks holding out his hand to me. I nod and take it.