Chapter Thirty One

"There the dress is now perfect," Leyla tells me after she cuts the thread from her needle. Leyla grabs the dress and walks over to me. I stand up from the chair that's next to the mirrors and take the robe off. "How long till the ball?" I ask "1 hour. We have enough time to get you ready" Leyla tells me.

"You'll be getting your hair and makeup done here since you aren't allowed to see the King until you are announced at the ball," Leyla tells me. I nod my head as Leyla buttons the dress up. I look at myself in the mirror again and I can't help but be amazed. Leyla did some amazing work. I can't wait for Sawyer to see me in this.

Through the mirror I see Leyla putting her blue gown on. I've never seen her in anything fancy like this before. She's built for the luxury look plus the pastel blue looks amazing on her. A knock at the door was heard and Leyla tells whoever is on the other side to come in. Four ladies all pushing carts walk in. They smile at Leyla but when they spot me their eyes light up.

"Good afternoon Luna Queen," all four of them tell me then bow. I offer them a soft smile and nod my head. "I hope you don't take this wrong royal dresser but we all were fighting on who would work on the Queen. Everyone in the kingdom has been waiting so long for your arrival" one of the four girls tells me.

"If I were in your shoes I'd be doing the same" Leyla tells the ladies. They all giggle and smile at Leyla. "Should we get started? We don't have a lot of work to do but it would be nice to get done early in case we need to fix anything." A girl with black hair and green eyes asks. "Let's," I tell them. Two girls one being the black-haired and green eyes and the other being the one who admitted they all were fighting on who would work on me walks over to me.

"Hello, Queen I am Macy," The black hair and green eyes girl told me. "And I'm Jayla" the other one introduces "It's a pleaser to meet you both I'm Amber," I tell them. "Queen Amber. It fits you" Jayla tells me.

"If you could your Majesty sit down so we could start on your hair and makeup" Macy tell me. I nod and sit down in the chair that I was sitting in earlier.

Macy who's doing my makeup instructs me to close my eyes I follow her orders. Both girls tell me to relax and they promise to make me the prettiest girl at the ball. I giggle at that because I know that isn't true. I'm a mere human while these ladies standing before me and at the ball are all Werewolves. Everyone knows that Werewolves are the most beautiful and handsome creatures there are. No one can beat them in looks.

After a while of my eyes, closed products were added to my face and hair plus some small talk with both Macy and Jayla. I learn some about them. Jayla's parents love the name Jay and were going to name her that until they found out they are having a girl so they added the la, in the end, to make it sound feminine. After her story about her name they both tell me they are finished.

I open my eyes Jayla helps me up and walks me over to the large mirrors. Macy holds up a mirror behind me so I can see what my hair looks like. I stare at my face and hair in awe. "You've both done an amazing job. I love it" I tell them. Macy smiles at me while Jayla squeals. "I can tell people I did the Queen's hair and brag that she loves it" Jayla continues to squeal.

My makeup is very light exactly how I like it. My eyes are a pink smokey eye in the inner lide is a light shimmer pink. The light pink blends into a darker pink on the outer lid. The lid has a thin layer of eyeliner that finishes into a cateye with false lashes. The waterline has a thin line of eyeliner with a bit of a pink smokey eye copying the eyelid.

Jayla did an outstanding job on my hair. She curled my hair and added tiny white flowers. I can't believe it's possible for me to look this amazing. Another knock was heard at the door. I look over at Leyla is she expecting anyone else? Leyla looks at me as confused "who's there?" She asks.