Chapter Twenty Nine

"We're home my Queen" Sawyer tells me. I look away from the side window to the front to find Sawyer's castle coming into view. An enormous grin covers my face at the beautiful sight of the castle and the surrounding grounds. Home.

I look in the back seat to find Leyla asleep. I can't wait to see her reaction to the castle. "Tonight after dinner I demand to know what happened with the guard back at the mansion," Sawyer tells me.

"I understand," I tell him. Sawyer nods in approval liking that I'm obeying his wishes. We pulled up in front of the castle and maids rush out of the doors and to the trunk that Sawyer popped open.

I unbuckle myself and turn around in my seat to find Leyla's eyes flutter open. That wasn't very difficult to wake her up. "Where are we?" Leyla asks while stretching her arms. "We're home," I tell her. Her weird-like door opens that this time I was able to watch as the door go up.

Leyla unbuckles herself and gets out. Once she's out Sawyer closes her door then walks over to where I'm sitting. I turn my body so I'm facing the front again. My door opens and Sawyer holds his hand out for me to take. I place my hand in his and we get out of the vehicle.

I hear a gasp from beside us. I look over at Leyla to find her eyes almost popping out of her head and her mouth wide open looking at the castle. I look over at Sawyer to find a proud smirk on his face. He's so proud of his place. "Come girls I'll bring you to your rooms so you can get settled in," Sawyer tells us. He walks towards the castle with us following behind him.

We walk through the large doors and walk through the familiar foyer. We walk under the grand staircase and towards the elevator. Sawyer presses the up button and steps back. "An elevator?" Leyla giggles. "I had to modernize this place some. Adding an elevator sounded like a good idea," Sawyer tells her.

The elevator opens and we walk into the moving box. "What about our things?" Leyla asks. "It should be in your room by now," Sawyer tells her as he pushes the highest number that the elevator will go. "Leyla since your Amber's personal stylist and her best friend you'll be staying on the same floor as us," Sawyer tells her.

Leyla looks at Sawyer in surprise. I'm bubbling with excitement. My best friend will be close by. We can stay up till sunrises watching chick flicks and gossiping. The elevator dings and the doors open Sawyer steps out and we follow behind him. Sawyer walks down the hall pointing to us which room belongs to who. Until we stopped in front of a door.

"Leyla this is your room," Sawyer tells her as he opens the door. Leyla walks into the room and I walk in after her looking at the place in awe. "This is my room?" Leyla asks looking around the room in awe. The walls are a blue-gray color with matching hardwood floors. The room has high ceilings with two dark wood beams going across the room.

On the left side of the room, there's white brick with a fireplace and a tv above the fireplace. Doors on either side of the brick wall. On the opposite side of the fireplace is a white bed frame with a light gray comforter and pillows. On the opposite side of where we are standing the entire wall is a window with a couch and coffee table.

"Tomorrow night is a ball introducing Amber as my mate and to the pack," Sawyer tells Leyla. "Does Amber have a dress?" Leyla asks "yes she does. I picked it out a while ago." Sawyer tells her. Leyla shacks her head "could I see the dress before tomorrow? As the soon-to-be Queen's personal stylist I want to make sure it's perfect for her" Leyla asks.

Sawyer looks back at me then to Leyla and shrugs "I don't see why not. I'll have a maid bring you to your studio once you're settled" Sawyer tells Leyla. She nods and smiles "thank you. Now if neither of you doesn't mind I have some settling in to do" Leyla tells us. A giggle escapes my lips as I leave the room with Sawyer behind me.