Chapter Two

The room fell silent. No one spoke a word. Either from shock or because they too were scared when the two men stood up. One from the Werewolf side and one from the Vampire side.

What's going on here? Why did they both call me mate? There must be someone else nearby.

"King Sawyer, King Dante, What a pleasure," the announcer says as he bows. So that's why no one is saying a word.

"I'd like my mate," King Sawyer says. I study King Sawyer. So he's the king of the Werewolves. He's a handsome-looking guy. From what I can tell he's tall much taller than me. He has dark hair, gray eyes, tanned skin, and a stubble of facial hair.

"Dream on dog. She's MY mate" another voice speaks. My eyes leave the Werewolves and travel to the Vampire King. He isn't nearly as handsome as King Sawyer. He looks to be tall but shorter than the Werewolf King. He has what seems like long black hair, amber eyes, and pale skin.

"I'm sorry my lords but since you are both claiming her as your mate we need to hold a trail" a new voice speaks. I look over at the end of the stage where the voice came from to find a man walking towards me.

"Tomorrow Alpha King Sawyer and King Dante come to the council to discuss what will happen further. As for now, she'll come back with me." The short man says.

He nods towards someone behind me then walks off the stage without another word. I look behind me to see the man standing behind me who's already looking at me coldly. Without a word, he grabs my shoulders and walks me off the stage.

We walk through an opening on the opposite side of where I walked in to find the man arguing with the Alpha King.

The man behind me and I stay a distance away to not disturb them. After what seemed like forever but was only a few seconds the alpha King looks at me before he leaves. His face didn't give off any emotion. It was hard to tell what they were talking about.

The councilman fixes his suit then walks over to us. "Ready to see your new temporary home?" He asks with a smile.

Before I could say anything we start walking. Where is he bringing me? Am I not being sold? Well of course I'm not being sold. Two Kings declared me as their mate. My biggest concern and worry is what's going to happen now? Who am I going to end up with? Am I going to be treated like a mate or a slave?

"Until the council decides who you'll belong to you'll be staying at the council building. They have rooms for guests and I guess your a guest" he tells me.

I nod in understanding. The only reason why I'm being treated so kindly is because of who my two mates are.

We reach a large metal door. A guard next to it opens the door and bright light shines through. I close my eyes to the brightness.

"Come on walk," the man behind me tells me after I felt a small push. I begin to walk. "Now little girl don't think about running. This place is full of guards and they won't hesitate to take you down. I also don't think your mates would like the news that you tried to run off" the counsel man tells me.

To tell you the truth I'm not planning on running. I somewhat value my life. Oh how much I wish I could speak out but I know if I do I'll get punished.

I don't think he understands this but I'm not like other slaves. I'm not planning on running. This is my life and I've accepted that. Just because I'm mates to Kings doesn't mean I'll ever be free. I'll forever be a slave and I'll do anything in my power to not get punished.

The guard leads me towards a long black weird-looking vehicle. When we get up to it a man standing next to the vehicle opens the door. "Get in Slave," the guard tells me annoyed. I don't waste a second and quickly get in. "Hello, Amber," a voice says. I freeze and look towards the voice to find that guy from the auction. "You may sit on the bench there and once you sit down we can talk more," he tells me while pointing at the bench that I'm next to that's between two doors.