Chapter Twenty Four

I watch the Mansion grow bigger and bigger as we drive towards it. A smile grows on my face I never thought I'd be so happy to see this place again. I look over at Sawyer to find him already looking at me with a goofy smile. "You know because of what the bloodsucker did could cause him not only you but his crown," he told me. I look at Sawyer in shock. "How?" I ask.

"He Kidnapped someone's mate and the future Queen of the Werewolves. If that was a normal Vampire he would have been killed but since it was a King he'll be stripped from his crown." Sawyer explains. He then opens his door and gets out. I unbuckle myself and I'm about to open my door but it opens on its own. I look up to find Sawyer standing there with his hand out for me to take.

I smile at him and place my hand in his and get out of the low vehicle. "I'm not sure what's going to happen next but I have a feeling we'll be staying here for a while. I know this might seem rushed but Amber now that I have you again I don't think I'll be able to leave you out of my sight for a while. Amber would you be okay if we shared a room tonight" Sawyer asks while seemingly not being able to look at me in the eyes.

Is the big bad Werewolf King shy? It's kind of cute. "Of course," I tell him. Sawyer looks at me shock clear in his eyes but a huge smile on his lips. "Really?" he asks I nod my head. Sawyer pulls me into another bone-crushing hug. To be honest, now that I'm in his arms I don't want to be away from him either.

"Let's go inside," Sawyer tells me. I nod my head and follow Sawyer to the mansion with our hands intertwined.

We walk up the many steps to the large mansion doors. When we are nearly at the door it opens and two guards bow down to us when we walk past them. This is going to be weird having people bowing to me now. I wonder if I'll ever get used to it. Hopefully, it won't be like that every time we walk past someone.

"Amber?" I hear a familiar voice yell. I look ahead of me to find a frozen Leyla and Lennon standing in front of me. "King Sawyer you kept your promises," Leyla says while not being able to keep her eyes off of me. "I knew I would find her. Mates always finds a way to each other" Sawyer tells her.

"I'm really here Leyla," I tell her. That must have taken her out of her shock. She unfreezes and runs up to me with tears freely running down her cheeks. When Leyla reaches me she pulls me into a bone-crushing hug.

"When King Sawyer said you were gone I didn't believe him at first. I thought you two were playing a cruel joke on me. But when days turned into weeks and you were still gone I felt lost. After years of feeling alone, you came into my life and brightened it up. When you went missing I had a difficult time going through my day-to-day without seeing you without talking to you." Leyla cried.

I rubbed her back feeling guilty that I don't know how to make her feel better. I've never had to comfort someone. "Wait I shouldn't be crying on you. You're wearing a really pretty dress" Leyla says as she pulls away from me. Yep, that's my Leyla.

"Where was she King Sawyer?" Leyla asks. Sawyer growls and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. "The Vampire King found a way to kidnap Amber," Sawyer tells her. Leyla looks at us speechless.

Before another word could be said the front doors open. "I don't care if he's the King send him to the cells" Walter orders when he along with the guards and King Dante walks through the doors. "And show Mrs. Vanessa where her room is. King Sawyer and Miss. Amber I would like to see you in my office" Walter adds while walking past us.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Leyla tells me then walks over to Vanessa.

"Let's go see what Walter wants" Sawyer sighs he lets go of my waist grabs my hand and guides me to Walter's office. "What do you think he wants to talk to us about?" I ask.