Chapter Forty

"Any word?" Sawyer asks as we walk back into his office. Flynn nods "every surrounding pack will be arriving through the night to early morning" Sawyer nods and sits on his desk. "Go spend the rest of the night with Leyla. I'll see you in the morning" Sawyer tells his Beta. Flynn nods and leaves with Leyla. "After I'm done talking to Spencer we can go back to our room," Sawyer tells me while kissing my forehead.

'We're going to have sex with our sexy mate tonight!' Viki cheers. I chuckle I never realized how sexual wolves can be. 'Oh, honey this is me being tamed trying to get you used to it. Wait until after our first time with our mate. You'll be entering a whole new world' she tells me.

The door to the office opens and Spencer walks in. It was quiet for a couple of minutes. With Sawyer and I watching Spencer and Spencer looking overwhelmed. "A lot and I mean a lot of the pack wanted to fight some 16 and 17-year-old boys and girls tried to convince me to let them fight. I had to turn a lot away telling them that instead, they will help protect the pack in the safe house. Some of them were happy with it but others we not. 200 pack members have signed up and approved to leave tomorrow and that doesn't count the 250 worriers" Spencer tells Sawyer.

I blink a couple of times trying to let that sink in. I knew the pack was large but I didn't think there were that many pack members. Sawyer nods "have you informed everyone that joined?" Sawyer asks. Spencer nods "I did before they signed up. A couple left but the majority stayed" Spencer explains. "Thank you, Spencer. Go spend the rest of the night with your mate and children. I'll see you in the morning" Sawyer says. Spencer slightly bows and leaves.

Sawyer leans back in his chair and deeply sighs. "Whether I'm here or not after this war you will be safe. I hope you understand Amber that the pack isn't fighting for me they are fighting for you" Sawyer tells me. My heart sank even more "it's my fault this happened" I say as tears well up in my eyes. Sawyer sits up and looks at me.

"Baby none of this is your fault. No one blames you. No one thought this would happen since he isn't a very good King and didn't have many faithful followers." Sawyer tells me. "Can we go to our room?" I ask.

At the moment all I want is to cuddle on the couch with my mate. "We sure can," Sawyer tells me. I stand up from his lap Sawyer organizes his desk then stands up and we leave his office.

The entire time to our room Viki being the bitch she is would send images of Sawyer and me naked on the couch him on top of me thrusting.

"Baby I can smell you. You couldn't wait till we get to our room?" Sawyer growls as his hold on my waist tightens. "It's Viki's fault. She's sending images of us" I tell him feeling a bit embarrassed. "Hmm your little wolf has a big imagination" Sawyer growls. Viki purrs 'I like the nickname.'

When we finally reach our room Sawyer pushes the door open I quickly rush in Viki keeps having images of Sawyer and I hope up. Some are in our bedroom doing it on the chair by the window. Other's we are on the kitchen counter or in the shower.

"Someone has a lot of pent-up need for her mate" Sawyer growls as he walks towards me.

"Is it bad that I want you to strip?" Sawyer asks "my wolf and I need to see our little wolf's body," Sawyer tells me. 'Please do it. Please' Viki begs. I watch my mate for a couple of seconds before I grab the hem of my shirt and lift it over my head.

I continue watching Sawyer as I unbutton my pants loving this thrill of stripping in our living room. Sawyer's eyes start to swirl with blue and black. What's happening? 'His wolf has come out to play' Viki moans. 'His wolf and Sawyer can share their movements, so whatever Sawyer is doing his wolf is doing too' Viki explains.

'Would you like to do that?' I ask Viki. She doesn't respond but instead, I feel her take control of half my body. My pants and panties fall on the floor. We step out of them and stand completely nude in front of Sawyer. He growls as he looks me up and down. He walks over to me grabs the back of my head and slams his lips against mine.

A moan escapes from the force. Viki and I both love it when Sawyer is showing his dominance. His other hand runs from my neck and down to my boobs. He grabs the left one that fills his hand perfectly he lightly squeezes but soon gets rougher. I feel myself getting wet it's still a new feeling but I really enjoy this feeling. I want to experience it more with my mate.

"You smell so good" Sawyer's deep voice growls when he pulls away from the kiss. He leans into my neck and lightly nibbles on my mark. Sawyer removes his hand from my head and brings it down to my butt. He roughly squeezes it and pushes me closer to him.

I can feel a large boner in his pants. I grind myself against him needing to feel more. Sawyer moans into my neck. "You are so fucking hot. I'm going to make love to you then after that, I'm going to fuck you until I get you pregnant" Sawyer growls into my neck.

I nod my head loving that idea. Sawyer pulls away from me my body instantly grows cold I whine wanting him back.

"Couch," he tells me. I nod and lay down on the couch ready for him. He takes his shirt off then he unbuckles his belt "might tie you up later with this" Sawyer tells me as he holds his belt. I sigh and lightly grind the air. This man knows how to turn a girl on.

He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down leaving him in his skin-tight boxers showing just how big he really is. Sawyer leaves his boxers on and walks over to me. He climbs on the couch and goes between my legs. His cock and my pussy make contact even though there's a layer of fabric between us I can feel how warm he is. We both moan at the feeling. "Baby I don't think I can foreplay. I need you" Sawyer growls in my ear. I nod urgently.

"Please. Please take me" I beg.

Sawyer reaches his boxers with one hand and pulls them off. Once his boxers are pulled off he grabs his cock and rubs it, agents, me making sure to pay extra attention to my clit. I moan at the feeling. I can feel my orgasm building up. "Are you ready?" Sawyer moans in my ear. I nod "I'll go slow so you can get used to my size. Let me know when you are ready for me to move" Sawyer tells me.

I nod breathing heavily. I feel his large member at my entrance. He lightly pushes in until I feel his head slide into me. Little by little he goes further in. He thrusts into me My head falls back as I let out a pained moan. He lightly rocks his hips his cock moving in and out of me. I bulk my hips up needing more of my mate.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod my head "take me" that's all he needed before he slams into me. I feel so full and it's the best feeling. My orgasm reaches its peak.

"Sawyer" I moan "baby" Sawyer moans back. "More" I cry as I try to get him closer. "Are you close?" Sawyer asks moving his hips faster. "yes" I tell him. "good. I want you to feel good" Sawyer moans into my ear.

He continues to move his hips his cock slamming inside of me. I can feel my juices all over my thighs and his cock. Why is that turning me on even more? Sawyer is easily moving in and out of me. "I... I can't hold it anymore" I moan. "Hold it for a little bit longer," Sawyer tells me. I nod the longer it builds up the better it feels.

"Amber baby I'm going to cum" Sawyer tells me. Viki pipes up "yes please Alpha please cum in me" she moans. Sawyer growls "fuck" he grunts then I feel hot liquid inside of me that sent me over the edge and I cum.

After we calm down from our high we stay connected for a little while. Viki could occasionally grind out hips wanting to feel as much as we can. Sawyer chuckles. "Calm down love. This won't be the only round tonight" Sawyer tells me. I giggle and nod.