Chapter Six

"You look beautiful Miss. Amber" Lennon tells me. I give him a small smile and a short nod in acknowledgment. He opens the door to the limo and I slide in. Soon Walter follows along with Lennon. I look at Lennon questioning. Why is he coming? "I don't trust the Werewolf King. No one does so I asked Lennon to come with us today" Walter tells me while bringing a fold-up table in front of him and placing a small computer on top of it.

"I have a lot of work that needs to be done so please keep it silent," Walter tells us as he opens his computer. I look out the window without giving either of the men in here a second glance. Is the Werewolf King that bad? I thought the Vampire King was bad but now knowing Walter doesn't feel safe without a guard is scary.

"The Werewolves aren't that bad" I hear a voice whisper. I look towards the voice to find Lennon has scooted over to me. Lennon looks over to Walter to find him buried in his work, he then looks back at me.

"The Werewolves have been hunted a lot longer than the Vampires. Whatever the Vampire King is telling people isn't even close to being the truth. The Vampires were the ones who would attack other creatures. The witches are the most powerful beings and the Vampires hated that. But when they found out they were helping the Werewolves that's that set them off. That's when King Dante's grandfather grew an army to attack the witches. The Werewolf King tried to help the witches at the time but the Witches wouldn't let them. it's their battle to fight and they'll need the werewolves to help them recover when the war is over. When the witches noticed the Vampires were very low in numbers they retreated but made it look like they were all dead. The Vampires think they won but in reality, the Witchs are in hiding." Lennon tells me.

I sat there speechless. Not knowing what to think. then we heard Walter chuckling. "Don't believe the stories he tells you. People who hate the Vampires will make up any story to make you believe the Vampires are the bad ones" Walter tells me. I looked away from them both and brought my gaze to the outside world, zooming past. I lean my head against the glass and close my eyes. Maybe a little nap will make me feel better.

"Wake her up Lennon. I don't want to be here longer than we have to." I hear Walter say. "Of course sir" Lennon replies soon after I feel a hand on my bare shoulder and someone shaking me. "Miss it's time to wake up. We're at the Werewolf Castle" I open my eyes and sit up. I let out a small yawn and nod my head. Lennon gets out of the limo and I follow behind him.

As we walk towards the castle I look around me. This area is nothing like the Vampire castle. It's bright and beautiful. The castle is small in height but big in size unlock the Vampire castle which was tall in high but smaller in size. "Come on Amber hurry up," Walter tells me. He seems like he's in a hurry. I pick up the front of my dress and rush towards Walter and Lennon.

We walk up the stairs Walter in front of Lennon and me. When we reach the top of the stairs we are met with some guards and a man who I don't remember being the Werewolf King. The man ignored Walter and Lennon and smiles at me. "I'm so happy you made it Miss. Amber. I'm Beta Fynn the Alpha King is waiting in his office for you. He's been very excited for your arrival" Beta Fynn tells me still not acknowledging Walter and Lennon.

Beta Fynn moves to the side and the doors open Walter goes to walk ahead but a guard stops him. "Miss. Amber goes ahead she is the Alpha Kings mate" Beta Fynn tells him. I freeze at the spot. I go first? A slave? "Miss. Amber are you okay?" Beta Fynn asks I mentally shake my head and softly nod. I walk forward and through the doors.

As I step into the building ladies who are wearing maid uniforms stop what they are doing and bows towards me along with the guards and men in suits. After they bowed they went back to work. No one did this yesterday at the Vampire Castle. "Don't get used to this Amber. It's a setup to make you think you are important. At least the Vampire King showed you where you belong" Walter whispers to me.