Chapter Five

What a beautiful morning it is. It's my second morning waking up at the counsel mansion but today is better than yesterday. It's nice not being woken up so dam early. I grab my tea off the nightstand and walk over to the walk-out and lean against the window looking out at the beautiful woods. Today I'll be meeting my Werewolf King. I wonder what he's like. Is he like the Vampire? or is he worse? Or is he nicer? I've never had much experience with men. The only men I've come in contact with were the guards at the Auction house and now the guards and counsel men here. I've never had a type or developed a crush. Last night Walter wanted me to learn about how a normal person lives so he had me watch some girl drama show.

I learned nothing like he wanted me to. The only outcome from watching that is being more confused than I was, to begin with. Today my new stylist will come to pick out my outfit. I already took a shower before breakfast. It's only day two but I feel like I'm getting a routine down... or at least I hope so.

"Knock, knock," someone says as they open my door. I turn around to find a lady walking in. She sends me a smile. "It's a pleaser to be working with the future Vampire Queen or Werewolf Queen. I do hope you enjoy my company enough to hire me as your stylist when you are handed to your mate" she tells me with a smile. She heads towards the small hallway which leads to my closet without another word.

I set my cup down on my nightstand and follow her. "Have you already showed ma'am?" she asks "yes" I replied not wanting to say more than I need to be. She nods her head with a hum. "Lovely. I just hate when I come and the lady I'm styling isn't showered yet. Takes up to much time with the washing sometimes the shaving and the hair drying. I'm going to like you" she tells me and walks into the closet like she knows where everything is.

Has she been in this room before? How many girls have stayed here before me? Many questions that I know will never get answered. "By the way darling my name is Leyla, Leyla Green," Leyla tells me then disappears looking through clothing. "Since I don't know who you're going to end up with or know your style I won't be able to design personalized dresses for you. So, for now, we'll have to make do with what's in this closet. The maids were told to get shopping for you before you arrived. I can see that some of them have beautiful fashion sense while others... well I'll pray for them." Leyla says with a giggle.

I take a seat on the chair at the makeup desk as I wait for Leyla to find the 'perfect dress'. "I have an invasion on what I want you to wear today BUT I'm not seeing it. I don't want you to swim in these large ballgowns it's your first meet with the King, not a royal ball. I want a stunning dress with tone colors. Nothing with sparkles or too bright. More like a nude or baby pink. Blue is too bold for a first meet and purple is a royal color. You many have Kings as a mate but you aren't yet mated to either of them... hmm let's see." Leyla goes on.

I can tell this one is a talker. I don't think I'd hate that as much as I think I will. It'll be nice hearing a voice that isn't in my head for once. "Sleeves, no sleeves, strapless... oh no there's spaghetti straps. This will be gone first thing. I will not let the future Queen wear spaghetti straps. Oh, the horror." "No dark blue that's too much like black this is a happy occasion, not a dreaded one" Leyla talks. Okay, maybe this will get old. I take back my previous thought about this woman.

"Wait... wait just a moment. I think I found the perfect dress. Color isn't my favorite but that'll have to do" Leyla says. Finally, she found one. I watch as Leyla walks over to me in a light gray color dress. I can't get a very good look at it but it looks pretty. Something I most likely would have chosen for myself. Leyla puts the dress on the hook and goes to find heels to go with it. As she runs to do that I look over at the dress that's hanging up. The dress has a slight v-neck held up with semi-loose off-the-shoulder cap sleeves. The dress is straight down with tulle. We had to learn how to make different types of dresses and tulle dresses were my favorite. A bitch to sow but done in the right way and they are beautiful.

So today knowing I'll be wearing my favorite type of dress makes me excited. "There found the heels," Leyla says. She comes over to me and puts nude heels down in front of me and walks over to the dress. I look down at the heels they are nothing like what I wore yesterday. My feet showing with only two thin straps over where my toes will show and 4 of the same thing straps on the ankle and around where my heel will be to also hold down my foot. "Are your toes painted?" Leyla asks. I look up at her in confusion. What does she mean by are my toes painted?

"From that look, I take it as a no. Well, we don't have any extra time to do them now but I'll put in a word to Walter that you should get your nails done. I feel like that man is trying to set you up for failure. I'll tell him everything you need to be a true Queen. You are no longer a slave but a future Queen and he along with everyone else must start treating you as such" Leyla rants.

Wow, I didn't think she thought of me so differently. It gives me hope that other people won't see me as a slave but at least a human being if not a Queen. I still can't wrap my head around that I'm mates to someone but let alone two Kings. What is my life?

"Alright, we better get you dressed. Don't want to keep that handsome King of yours waiting" Leyla tells me. I nod and stand up I unbutton my nightshirt and take it off then I slide my shorts off. "I'll be right back," Leyla tells me and disappears into the aisle of clothing.

"Here we are," Leyla says walking back towards me with a pair of underwear. "Obviously no one will be seeing these but hopefully they'll make you feel sexy," she tells me. I slide off the plain underwear that I'm wearing nothing to them that makes me feel pretty. "Have you ever thought about shaving?" Leyla asks me. I look at her confused "men like women clean-shaven. Thought at the auction they would have you ladies shave" Leyla tells me. "We were taught that men don't like slaves to be shaved. Only women with money and class are allowed to be shaved in their private areas" I explain as I slip the underwear on.

"I'll be sure to set up a waxing appointment. You are a woman of money and class now" Leyla tells me. She grabs the dress and lowers it enough that I can step into it. She brings the dress up and I slip my arms through the small off-the-shoulder sleeves. Leyla walks behind me and zips the dress up. She then grabs the heels I sit down and lift the dress up. Leyla slips the heels onto my feet and fixes the straps.

"Perfect now onto the hair and makeup. I don't want you looking until the end so stay where you are" Leyla tells me. She wheels a metal cart over to me and instructs me to close my eyes.

After feeling different liquids and powders place on my face and my hair being pulled into different directions my hair and makeup are finally finished. "You can look at yourself now," Leyla tells me. I turn around so I'm facing the mirror. It's like I'm looking at a completely different person. "I gave you a light gray smokey eye. On the lid, I put a light gray shadow and the outer lid is a dark gray blended into each other. The eyeliner and mascara are both dark gray. For your hair, I braided one on the right side and put it into a bun while leaving out your bangs. I think this look is very flattering on you" Leyla tells me. "You better get going. Don't want to keep the King waiting" Leyla tells me. I nod and head towards the door with Leyla following me.