Intro

When it came to romantic relationship Takemichic didn't have the best of luck because either her boyfriends, cheated on her a few weeks or months into dating or dumped her straight away for no reason. She use to have her friends with her that made her feel great about herself, but soon enough she lost them all because of tragic moments. She is at the train station wearing a black dress coming back from her friend hina and her brother funeral, they were killed in attack by the gang toman.

Takemichic " why hina and her brother they were to nice why did they have to die ... all because of toman" Takemichi hadn't seen her old childhood friends in years, she was starting to wonder what had happened to them over these years. Takemichi was minding her own business when someone had push her send her onto the tracks where a train was coming. She couldn't move she just laid there as the train came in fear of her dying this way.

Takemichic " please no not now" takemchic soon opened her eyes and saw she was at train station with her old friends, they were looking at her worried. She soon looked at a mirror and saw the old way she use to look blonde, short hair along with her school uniform and pink sweater.

Akkum " hey Takemichi are you okay for a second there you were saying something and then you got quite"

Takemichic " oh no I'm good what were we talking about"

Makoto " you are not spacing out because of an boy are you"

Yamagshi " our Takemichic in love that sounds like something interesting"

Takyua " hey leave her be you two at least she has a chance of romance" soon Takemichi started getting emotional it had been many years since she saw her friends. She soon started crying and the guys looked at her they soon walked over to her and start comforting her.

Akkum " please don't cry Makoto and yamagshi didn't mean it"

Makoko and yamaghi " we are sorry" Takemichi soon smiled back at the guys and soon everything seemed to be normal, they all soon started walking again. The guys were making small jokes of fighting some random kicks, but Takemichic knew they were serious because this what lead to her friends no longer being themselves.

Akkum " you don't have to worry about us take-chan we will be okay"

Takemichic " but guys you have to listen I have a feelings it wont end well"

Makoko " oh come on Takemichic we will be good we know what we are doing"

Takemichic " but guys"

Takyua " you should be hading home we don't want you to get caught in this matter" Takemichic soon saw her friends walk away and wave goodbye, she soon knew of a plan she was making to save her friends from becoming of underling of the stupid Kiyomasa and his gang. She soon felt she need to turn back so she did she was running back but that when she ran into someone nearly knocking herself over.

Takemichic " guys" she soon arrived at the park and saw all her friends were beaten up badly, she soon helped them onto their feet and attend to their injuries, but they seemed like their pride was hurt.

Akkum " we can't even fight well"

Takemichic " you guys did your best and I will be by your side, if you need me I protect you all" the guys soon went off into another path then Takemichi, she Takemichic had gotten home and her mother was still at work she had eaten some leftovers while doing homework. Coming up with a plan to deal with the issues and Toman and to save her friends from dying as well.