Chapter 25

Takemichi soon opened her eyes to see someone was standing over here she soon realized it was the boy named hakkai from toman, she rarely even spoke to this boy until it seems now. She was trying to find what was happening because last thing she remembered, she was in the future with Emma and hina and now she back in the past with hakkai standing in front of her.

Hakkai " thank you for coming to meet me take-Chan"

Takemichci " your welcome thank you for inviting me out"

Hakkai " well I finally wanted to meet and hangout out with the boss girl a bit more"

Takemichi " oh cool"

Hakkai " hey take-Chan can I ask you for some advice"

Takemichi " umm sure what the matter hakkai"

Hakkai " I have this issues with another gang called the black dragons"

Takemichi " oh I haven't heard about them before so what the matter"

Hakkai " how can I explain it there is some tension rising between me and them, and I don't know how to deal with it"

Takemichi " well have you told Mikey and the others they could help you"

Hakkai " that won't be easy you see there is secret I have been keeping from everyone in the black dragons"

Takemichi " what this secret"

???? " well well what do we have here a member of toman and oh super the commander of toman girlfriend"

Takemichi " excuse me who are you anyways"

Hakkai " takemichi stay close to me okay I don't want you getting hurt"

Takemichi " hey I will be okay"

Hakkai " these are the black dragons and they should not be trusted"

Takemichi " umm do you know them"

Hakkai " well you can say ....."

???? " well hello baby brother who may your friend be"

Takemichi " baby brother"

Taiju " the name is taiju kid and you most be the new female captain in toman and the new girl of the great mikey"

Takemichi " your brother is the head of the black dragons"

Hakkia " yes and my older sister involve as well"

Yuzuha " hello"

Takemichi " hi"

Yuzuha " taiju can we just leave them alone they are not worth it they are just kids" soon out of nowhere taiju had punched his sister getting everyone attention.

Takemichi " hey leave her alone that was uncalled for"

Taiju " do you want some to girl"

Takemichi " no but I don't like seeing innocent people getting hurt"

Taiju " why you stupid girl" taiju soon punched Takemichi but she almost lost her balance she was soon looking at taiju, she was wondering who the hell was this guy and why was he starting a fight with her.

Hakkai " Takemichi are you okay please tell me your okay"

Takemichi " im fine" Takemichi had walked passed the two brother and went to check on yuzuho who was no longer near the black dragons, she was checking to see if she is okay.

Takemichi " hey are you okay"

Yuzuha " why do you care anyways"

Takemhci " because it called being a good persons and I wanted to see if you were okay"

Yuzuha " im sorry for being rude but im good now"

Taiju " enough talking ladies more actions so hakkai are you finally got to join your big brother in the black dragons of become a coward again"

Hakkia " if you leave takemichi and yuzuha alone for the better then yes I will join you guys and become the next heir of the, black dragons"

Takemichi " no hakkia you can't you are a vice captain in toman"

Taiju " mind your own business child"

Hakkia " leave her alone I agree to join your remember"

Taiju " fine you are right come on boys we are leaving"

Hakkia " come on Takemichi will take you home"

Takemichi " okay" hakkai had walked Takemichi home the two of them didn't say anything to each other but Takemichci, did give him a worried look. She soon wishes hakkia a good night when she arrived back and home, she knew she will have to keep this secret from Mikey or he will lose it on everyone.