Chapter 40

The four teens had arrived at the shrine after getting a text from draken that sound very serious, Takemichi didn't know she will be coming to see that things have gotten worst. She soon came across mitusya and hakkia and they looked injured she walked closer to them worried about them. She could see even members of their division were hurt as well, and by Mikey experience on his face he was not happy.

Takemichi " are you two okay"

Mitusya " we are fine we got attack by those tenjuki punks"

Hakkia " they messed us up very good they had beaten up our divisions, they are buddies with that Izana creep"

Takemichi " what"

Mitusya " yeah and Mikey not happy about the whole matter"

Takemichi " Mikey"

Mikey " this means war tenjuki has official started declaring war on us"

Takemichi " wait Mikey can't we think this out before anything happens"

Mikey " ....."

Chifuyu " no now take-Chan"

Draken " we don't know enough of this tenjkui gang they seem to pop out of nowhere"

Smiley " umm Takemichi seems to know one of them I think he the Vice President of the group"

Takemichi "....." soon all eyes were on Takemichi as she was coming up with the next words she was going to say to them.

Mikey " who this guy Takemichi"

Takemichi " he someone from my past"

Angry " they seem very close and he knew her by name, they were talking with each other for short while"

Chifuyu " Takemichi do you know this guy"

Takemichi " yes his an someone from my past ..."

Draken " we need more than that take-Chan we need to see what is going on between you and him"

Takemichi " I was about to get to that he an old friend of mines when I was younger, he had went away and I never saw him again until now"

Mikey " how close was your friendship with him"

Takemichi " he was good friend and I was sad that he went away"

Mikey " we will talk about this later"

Takemichi " ....."

Mikey " until future update you will be staying out of this conflict until, it good for you to come back"

Takemichi " umm excuse me why"

Draken " you are close to en enemies we don't know what they will do to you, it will be safe for you to stay clear from everything until something happens"

Takemichi " maybe I can talk with Kakucho and see if there is something, that can help end this whole war"

Mikey " no Takemichi we will handle this session on our own" Takemichi wanted to keep fighting Mikey about the whole matter, but she gave up and soon walked away. The twins felt bad for sharing information that maybe Takemichi didn't want out there, trying to reason with bunch of teenage boys was not working out well for Takemichi.