Chapter 12

Takemichci was back in the future and she was meeting up with one of her old childhood friend, akkun she had found out where she was working and she was so proud at he made a life for himself that was great. Takemichci had arrived at the hair salon where akkun was working she soon walked inside, and waved at him.

Akkun " Takemichci you made it"

Takemichci " I wouldn't miss this for the world you seem to be having a great time here akkun"

Akkun " come on why don't o give you a free haircut and we can caught up on what we have missed"

Takemichci " sure" akkun had helped Takemichci fix up her hair and bit and everything was going well, Takemichci and akkun got to talk and caught on the past. Takemichci had left the hair salon but not making a promise to have a d8nner with her old crew, she was walking home when her phone started ringing it was nato.

Phone conversation

Nato " Takemichci you have done it you saved hina"

Takemichci " that amazing"

Nato " yes hey my sister has new place and she will love to have your there tell me where you are, and I can come pick you up"

Takemichci " sure"

Nato " great"

End of phone conversation

Takemichci " hey hina"

Hina " Takemichci I have missed you so much" nato had picked up Takemichci and taken her to hina place, the two girls haven't seen each other for many days until now.

Hina " how has everything been going for you"

Takemichci " they have been going well what about you"

Hina " they have been good hey are you still talking with the Mikey dude"

Takemichci " what do you mean"

Hina " well after a few months in middle school it seemed like you guys were dating, but he seemed not that committed into the relationship"

Nato " okay I have something to do at work I will see you girls later"

Hina and Takemichci " bye nato" nato soon left hina place leaving the two girls alone but after a while, the two of them decided to talk a walk together. Hina had a spare care thank to her brother and they had drove to the old park they use to hang out, when they were younger.

Takemichci " I can say our relationship is very complicated"

Hina " why are you still with him Takemichci he seem like he might not be the same anymore"

Takemichci " I know I have done everything to make him turn over a new left and save everyone I care about but ...."

Hina " I know Takemichci I know you love him and he the first guy you ever date who has treated you well, but I'm worried about you if he dose make you happy then i with it"

Takemichci " thank you hina" The Tao girls had talked a bit more but Takemichci soon had left for the bathroom while hina went to start the car.

???? " hey Takemichci you are looking beautiful this evening" Takemichci soon looked up and saw Hanma standing there she could tell it was him by his hand tattoo and his dyed hair.

Hanma " you know kisaki not like the idea of you not being under Mikey control so he thought he will teach, you some important by taking someone you love away" Takemichci soon realizes what Hanma said and soon took off running towards hina,

Hanma " remember to be a good girl for Mikey" Takemichci had thought she had gotten there on time but she soon realized she was to late, she saw everything happened she had seen a truck ram into hina car.

Takemichci " hina"

Hina " Takemichci"

Takemichci " don't move I'm going to get your out of here"

Hina " no Takemichci it to late you have to get out to here I can't like my best friend and someone who become a sister, to me to become victim as well" Takemichci soon was pushed out of car and she tried to go back but a fire started, she soon ran towards the truck she soon open the door to see akkun.

Akkun " Takemichci I'm so sorry but I have become on of kisaki puppets I did this to protect you, but I only lead you into a trap"

Takemichci " no akkun please"

Akkun " goodbye Takemichci I hope you can live a better life then I have" the blast that had taken her friend lives had enough force to push her away, as Takemichci sat there watching her friends lives be taken all because of kisaki. She was going to find out about this kisaki guy and why he was after her and what she had done to make this guys take her love ones away and many other victims as well.