Chapter 22

It had been a while since the death of baji and toman seemed to be doing well or as well as they were showing others, one random day you were walking around the city when you came across draken. He seemed to be in his own world so you didn't want to bother him, and you were soon acting like you didn't see him.

Draken " hey take-chan what are you doing"

Takemichi " hello draken I was doing some shopping"

Draken " mind if I join you just making sure you stay safe with you being the commander girl"

Takemichi " sure"

Draken " so have you and mikey even official become a couple or his just going around calling you his girl"

Takemichi " I think we might be official well we haven't even gone on that much date, due to the luck that follows us with frights or danger"

Draken" well I can tell you are great thing for mikey ... hey why dont we stop by my place and we can keep this conversation going"

Takemichi " umm sure" Takemichi followed draken and they soon arrived at the red light discreet and soon that this bothel house.

Manger " hey ken who is your friend"

Draken " oh this is takemichi"

Takemichi " hello sir"

Manger " she seems to much of proper airl to be friends with you"

Draken " hey back off" there were some women smiling and waving that Takemichi, she was soon pulled away by draken and they were soon in his room.

Takemichi " wow they seem nice"

Draken " yeah they took me in after my mother ran off and left me here, they have become my family"

Takemichi " aww that sweet"

Draken " okay now back to the conversation of you and Mikey"

Takemichi " sure"

Draken " look I know Mikey might seem clingy and overprotective but he really loves you, everyone know without you there that day he would of killed kazotuora but you stopped him so thank you"

Takemichi " oh it okay so what going on between you and Emma"

Draken " good you asked because I need a girl advice about something, can you give me some help"

Takemichi " sure ask away"

Few days later

Takemichi " hey Mikey and Emma oh happy birthday Emma"

Emma " thank you take-chan"

Takemichi " here I got you a gift to bracelet nothing that much" Emma soon opened the bag and saw it was friendship bracelet, she really seemed to love it. You had heard from draken that day you were hanging out with him was that Emma didn't have that much female friends, and when you and hina started hanging around him everything changed for her.

Emma " aww I love it"

Mikey " come on Emma you cant steal my girl away from me"

Emma " I don't see you showing her your love Mikey you idiot"

Mikey " Emma you are mean" the two sano siblings were fighting with each other while takemichi stood there watching.

Mikey " draken what are you doing here I thought you were busy"

Draken " hey guys I came here to ask Emma a question about something"

Emma " sure draken"

Draken " I was wondering if you want to have birthday date lunch with me"