Chapter 24

When Takemichi woke up the next morning Mikey was he didn't even leave a note or text, she soon got dress and ready for her day. She had gotten a text from Emma and hina saying the will be at her place later on today so they can help her plan the rest of her wedding. She still couldn't believe hina was in relationship with kisaki but she felt like something was off, about the whole relationship.

Takemichi " coming" the doorbell was ringing and she soon opened the door to see hina and Emma standing there.

Emma " hey future sister in law"

Takemichi " hey"

Hina " I can't believe you will be getting married soon"

Takemichi " yeah I'm so happy" soon Emma and hina walked into the penthouse soon all three ladies were sitting in the living room.

Emma " so how far have you gotten with wedding planning"

Takemichi " it going well so far I feel like there might be something off with Mikey"

Emma " I know my brother has become distance over the years, but when the wedding comes around he will soon become the same Mikey we all know"

Hina " yeah" Takemichi could tell something was off about hina by the way she spoke and the way she was sitting in the chair.

Emma " so hina you and kisaki have become a couple when did that happen"

Hina " well you know he not that bad of guy so I gave him chance"

Emma " aww that adorable I happy for the both of you"

Hina " hey so how everything going between you and draken"

Emma " we are doing well .... Oh come on I have to take this call I will be back soon"

Him and Takemichi " sure" soon Emma walked onto the balcony Takemichi could tell by the phone call Emma was very upset, she was wondering what was going on with her friends.

Takemichi " so hina ..." hina soon grabbed Takemichi hands getting the girls whole attention she was looking at her childhood friend wondering what going on.

Hina " kisaki is a monster a horrible monster he know my brother trying to put him in jail, for all his crimes but he treated to kill him if I didn't become his women... he even said if can't kill my brother he will kill everyone i love even you and Emma"

Takemichi " hina"

Hina " my brother told me you have this ability to time leap and you have been dealing with everything alone, please take-Chan do what you can but don't push yourself to far" Takemichi soon started crying a bit and that when Emma walked back into the living room.

Emma " what happened here is everything okay"

Hina " yeah everything is fine Emma now come on we have to help our friend plan her wedding" when the hangout ending Takemichi hugged hina, this hugs meant a lot of the two girls and soon enough Takemichci had felt a jolt of lightning sending her back to the past.