Chapter 3

Takemichic is doing homework at hina house and this was also the time, where hina was asking takemichi many questions about her so called boyfriend. Takemichic is clearing up the story with hina, but she was not buying it and wanted to know everything.

Hina " so how long have you been two been dating"

Takemichci " well we haven't really been dating she saved me and called me his girl out nowhere"

Hina " well I don't like him why would you be dating the leader of toman"

Takemichci " I really don't know he seems like good guy but his personality is something interesting "

Hina " well I'd he steps out of line I will deal with him"

Takemichci " aww thank you hina" the two girls had been friends since they were very young and, had made a close bond with each other.

Hina " hey they are doing the fireworks early" soon Takemichci soon out the window with hina and soon the two, girl ran to the roof to watch the fireworks together. They had came across nato who was watching as well both girls wave and smile at him.

Takemichci " wow these fireworks are beautiful"

Hina " yeah hey Takemichci let's make a promise to also stay friends even when we are older"

Takemichci " sure" nato and lost his balance and Takemichci was the only one near him so she grabs his hands, but doing that sent her back into the past. She soon opened her eyes to to see she is in nato office once again, she soon looked at him.

Nato " so did you do it were you able to save my sister"

Takemichci " I'm sorry not yet nato but as a child you were always clumsy at times"

Nato " umm yeah I was come on we have some more planing to do"

Takemichci " coming"

Nato " so you had become Mikey girl in the past which has some what changed this future, but toman is still evil and my sister is still dead"

Takemichci " umm so what next in our plan"

Nato " we have to call your old childhood friend akkum he would know more about Mikey, because she has become a underlining of toman"

Takemichci " I think I might still have his number written down somewhere, I can call him and see what he up to"

Nato " good" Takemichci had taken nato to her place which had changed in decor but she was not going, to deal with that right now. She soon looked threw some notes and found akkum phone number and she soon called him, after a while of talking she soon made a meeting with her old friend.

Takemichci " I haven't seen any of my friends since middle school"

Nato " I remember my sister talking about when we were younger she was mad at them for leaving you behind"

Takemichci " well let get this over with" Takemichci had changed her clothes into some comfortable, soon nato and Takemichci walked into this hostess club. They were soon taken into this fancy looking room wondering what was about to happen, Takemichci was thinking of what she was going to say to akkum.

Akkum " hello Take-Chan long time no see"

Takemichci " akkum hello it been a while"

Akkum " yes it has and you are even more beautiful then I last saw you, I love that you grew out your hair"

Takemichci " oh thank you"

Akkum " hey Takemichci I would love to speak to you alone"

Takemichci " umm sure nato can you wait here"

Nato " sure I will be coming after you in twenty minutes" Takemichci soon follow akkum onto the roof of the club, the night sky was beautiful but it was being beaten by all the lights from all the red light distracts.

Akkum " you have changed so much take-Chan I wonder what had ever happened to you after we left middle school"

Takemichci " I wonder what happened to you as well akkum, I missed you and others why did you all stop talking to me"

Akkum " because we didn't want to drag you down to our level you were going to best high school, and you were living a great life you didn't need us making your life horrible"

Takemichci " I didn't care you guys were still my friends and I wanted you all there for me life was hard and easy, but I need you all there for me" Takemichci soon felt someone hugged her and she soon opened her eyes, to see akkum was hugging her.

Akkum " please don't cry I hated it when you cried" Takemichci soon wiped her tears away and akkum soon let go, he soon smile at her.

Akkum " you know Mikey had told me he fallen in love with you when he first laid eyes on you, all the years he soon had fallen more in love with you"

Takemichci " oh .... What has happened to Mikey"

Akkum " I don't know I haven't seen or heard from him in many years but I have been told, he been wondering what has happened to you .... So nato is hina baby brother and also an detective as well"

Takemichci " yes he has changed over the year I think hina would be proud of him"

Akkum " you and your friend should be leaving soon before toman high members find out you are here, and bring you ti Mikey and kill nato"

Takemichci " sure but akkum please stay in contact and if you don't I will be coming after you"

Akkum " deal my cry baby princess"

Takemichci " goodbye akkum stay safe and well" Takemichci soon left the club with nato but the next day she will learn at akkum had dead, ad few hours after they left he had a letter sent to Takemichci confessing he was the one who pushed her on the track all those days ago. Takemichci held the letter and cried she forgave her friend but knew she was going to save him, she as going to keep him from dying even if she had to do dangers things.