Chapter 27

It was the next day after the whole black dragon accident and Takemichi was called to hideout she was being taken there by hakkai the boy had said sorry over and over again, but Takemichi told hime everything is good. after some walking they soon arrived at the meeting place and Takemichi could tell the tension was already high milkey was glaring at hakkai like he wanted to kill him.

Draken " hey Take-chan how are you feeling"

Takemichi " oh im good now the pains has gone down"

Mikey " let get the point of this meeting we are here to talk about hakkai and his relationship with the black dragons"

Takemichi " ......."

Smiley " I can't believe you never told us your brother was in the black dragon no matter the head of the black dragons as well"

Hakkia " ....."

Muto " oh come on you are not going to speak have you always been a spy, for the black dragons"

Takemichi " muto leave him alone"

Smiley " wow Takemichi still protecting you after she had been beaten up by your brother"

Takemichi " it was not hakkai fault for what had happened they showed up out to nowhere"

Mikey " take-chan we have to let hakkai speak"

Hakkai " I'm sorry of what I have done it all my fault and Takemichi im sorry for what I did I should of made sure, I asked you for some help and I ended up dragging you into my family conflict" hakkai was soon bowing to Takemichi.

Takemichi " it okay I know you meet no harm"

Muto " I don't understand why she is standing up for you"

Hakkai " please commander I have wrong all of you so please allow me to leave it for the best, I don't want anyone else getting hurt"

Mikey " it up for your commander which is Mitsuya"

Mitsuya " hakkai, takemichi, and Chifuyu come with me"

Takemichi " umm sure"

Mikey " I will see you later on today Takemichi"

Takemichi " sure" soon all three teens followed after Mitsuya they had walked for a while and soon arrived black dragons hideout, Takemichi was standing behind the guys trying to understand what was going on.

Mituysa " hakkia has asked to leave the black dragons and I have given him my approval but you have to promise us something"

Taiju " what is that little boy"

Mitsuya " you will leave us all alone"

Taiju " fine I will leave you boys alone but I will be seeing her soon"

Chifuyu " hey back off"

Mituysa " I said you have to leave all of us alone and it means her as well"

Taiju " fine"

Takemichi " wait we ...."

Mituysa " come on takemichi we are leaving"

Takemichi " sure" soon all three of them walked away but Takemichi could feel someone was watching her she soon turned around to see it was Tajiu looking at her.

Taiju " I hope to see you again take-chan I can be a better boyfriend then that mikey brat"

Later that night

Takemichi " I can't believe you allowed hakkia to leave like that you are giving him to his evil brother"

Mituysa " it for the best and hakkai was doing to for family"

???? " Mituysa" all three teens were at the park when someone had scream Mituysa name getting all of their attention they soon looked up to see Yuzuha standing there, she soon walked over to them and slapped Mituysa hard in the face.

Yuzuha " how dare you get involved with my family business and allow my brother to come to the black dragons, what type of captain are you a coward boy"

Takemichi " Yuzuha"

Yuzuha " you I want some words with you alone"

Takemichi " umm sure"

Mituysa " take-chan ...."

Takemichi " I will be okay I will find you two later "

Chifuyu " sure come on Mituysa" soon the two guys walked away leaving Yuzuha and Takemichi together soon the two girls had sat on the swings, Takemichi was thinking of what she was going to say.

Takemichi " you have been hoping your brother doesn't join the black dragons im right"

Yuzuha " yes"

Takemichi " you have the job of collecting the money for the crimes that the black dragons do im right"

Yuzuha " yes"

Takemichi " well then Yuzuha I make a promise I will bring back you brother to toman no matter what you are not the only one trying to protect him"

Yuzuha " you are something special are you take-chan"

Takemichi " thank you and Yuzuha remember you don't always have the carry the weight of responsibility alone, you can always ask for help"

Yuzuha " thank you"

Takemichi " anytime good night Yuzuha"

Yuzuha " night Takemichi" soon Takemichi had walked away and saw Mituysa and chifuyu waiting she soon walked towards Mituysa and looked at his face, to see the bright red mark on his face.

Takemichi " come on we are going put some ice on that and we are having a conversation"

Mituysa " sure thank Takemichi"

Takemichi " yeah come on"