Chapter 32

Well now Takemichi was looking at tanjiu as he stood there looking at her and hakkia, she was felt scared but she was not going to back down. She was going to show everyone what she was made out even if it means her death, Takemichi could see hakkia was panicking.

Tanjiu " well what do I have two scared little kids outside of home on Christmas Eve"

Takemichi " I'm not going to only you to ruin your brother and sister life anymore"

Tanjiu " aww that cute you think you can save the day"

Hakkia " Takemichi leave now so you can be safe"

Takemichi " I'm not leaving without you hakkia we are leaving together"

Hakkia " please I can't only anything to happen to you"

Takemichi " it to late to turn back hakkia and I don't leave my friends alone"

Hakkia " Takemichi"

Takemichi " now come on tajiu if you want to prove yourself as tough man you will fight"

Tanjiu " you are just one little girl what are you going to do, I have never seen you fight"

Takemichi " well it times to learn at girls can fight as well" Takemichi ran towards tanjiu she soon had punched him but she didn't leave any mark, she was soon tossed away by tajiu towards hakkia. Her body had hit the ground and she was feeling so much pain and looked at him.

Tajiu " oh you are getting up"

Takemichi " I'm not done yet tajiu I don't care what you do to mean I'm not leaving your brother snd sister, to stay victims of you" Takemichi soon got up and looked at tajiu she could feel pain rushing threw her body, but she was not giving up yet.

Hakkia " Takemichi stop he going to kill you"

Takemichi " I don't care I have faced death many times before I don't fear it anymore"

Hakkia " I won't allow you to hurt Takemichi" hakkia had brought out and knife and ran towards her brother ready to stab him, Takemichi had kicked the knife out of hikkai hands getting both boys attention.

Takemichi " he not wroth it hakkia stabbing him won't make anything better, become a better persons then him"

Tajiu " do you ever stop talking"

Takemichi " no I don't"

Tajiu " Just give up the fight already to a man"

Takemichi " I don't see an man just a horrible person who ruins others lives like it nothing, so come on commander of the black dragons let fight and I will teach you some lessons"

Tajiu " ....."

Somewhere else

Chifuyu " untie me you bastard how dare you do this to me"

Hanma " well he did give a good fight"

Kisaki " hurry up and make sure he won't get lose"

Hanma " fine it all done and he won't be getting free from that"

Chifuyu " what are you doing Takemichi will get killed and it will cause something else"

Kisaki " that apart of my plan saying you gotten kidnapped Takemichi came to save you, and was attacked by the commander of the black dragons but I was able to save her ... leading to Mikey to favor me more and saving the girl he loves will make everything work"

Chifuyu " you are crazy"

Kisaki " it time to do Hanma let's leave our little friend here" kisaki and Hanma walked away leaving chifuyu alone and tired up. Chifuyu was trying to escape to save Takemichi from the black dragon commander, once he was free he was going to call for backup but he was planing Takemichi will be okay.

Hanma " so you are going to use her but soon get rid of Mikey when the time comes"

Kisaki " no she will keep Mikey under control which is good because he will do anything to say to keep take-Chan safe"

Hanma " but what if he dose hurt her or something else worst"

Kisaki " then there is my back up plan now come on we have to get going before, that freak break out and calls for help"kisaki and Hanma soon walked away with evil smiles on their faces it was all working as kisaki had planned out. No one else knew of what was happing at the moment with Takemichi and hakkia fighting for their lives at the church.

Hakkia " Takemichi stay down he going to kill you"

Takemichi " i don't care I will keep on fighting on matter what he dose"

Tanjiu " why don't you do what you boyfriend told you and stay out of man business"

Takemichi " listen here buddy I'm not someone property and I not going to allow a man, to tell me what to do"

Tanjiu " then you are dead brat along with my baby brother"

Takemichi " I won't allow you to hurt him or your sister I'm right Yuzuha" yuzuha soon stepped out from the shadows and looked at everyone.

Yuzuha " I won't allow you to hurt hakkia anymore and you leave Takemichi alone as well"

Takemichi " give me that knife yuzuha what you are about to do will make everything worst, you have to be better then him" Takemichi walked over to yuzuha had tossed away the knife getting everyone reaction she, had no emotions on her face as she turned around and looked at tanjiu.

Takemichi " now come on tanjiu I'm not done with you yet"