Chapter 39

Draken, Mikey and chifuyu had gotten together a day after the kisaki incident they wanted to give Takemichi something they had been working on for a while, they wanted to give to her a while ago but plans had changed. They had made Takemichi her own bike so while darken was working on the bike the last time chifuyu and mikey were keeping her busy they wanted to make sure her gift was perfect.

Mikey " we are finally here keep your eyes close"

Takemichi " what are you guys doing"

Mikey " you will see now keep them close I want you to be surprised"

Takemichi " okay"

Chifuyu " hey draken we are here" Soon Mikey removed his eyes covering Takemichi eyes, and soon enough Takemichi was looking at a bike that draken was standing near.

Mikey " surpris this is for you take-chan you ever own bike"

Takemichi " I love it thank you"

Draken " it bad we gave it to you know knowing that you might not be able to ride it after, the Kisaki event"

Takemichi " well once im good enough I can ride my bike"

Mikey " I will give you some lessons"

Takemichi " what makes you think I cant ride a bike already mikey"

Mikey " well umm" Takemichi walked over to the bike and soon got on, and showed some moves she had but soon stoped the motorcycle when her hand started to hurt. She looked at the three guys who looked shocked about the whole matter.

Takemichi " thanks guys now come on mikey you owe me a date, dont you remember" Takemichi grabbed mikey hand and soon dragged him away, Mikey had looked at darken and chifuyu who were smiling and trying not to laugh as they saw their once high commander was being order around by Takemichi.

Mikey " as you wish"

The next day

Takemichi was riding on the back of chifuyu bike after the attack last time no on was allowing her to be alone for many extend hours, chifuyu said he had show to show her. He had found tenjkui headquarters and wanted to show Takemichi, where it was so they can talk to them face to face without kiskai and hanma being around. The twins decided to come as well because they wanted to help keep Takemichi safe and settle a score between toman and tenjuki. After some riding on the motorcycle they soon arrived at this old warehouse that seemed abandoned, Takemichi was wondering what was delinquents habit towards hanging around place they are empty.

Chifuyu " this is the place Takemichi stay close to me"

Takemichi " I will be okay chifuyu you don't have to worry about me"

Smiley " but still stay close take-chan we don't know what these guys could do"

Takemichi " okay"

Angry " they are here"

???? " well it three of toman captains and Takemichi the beauty of toman"

Chifuyu " hey buddy who are you"

Kakacuho " the name is kakacuho and im one of the heavenly kings of tenjuki"

Takemichi " excuse me kakacuho but what your guys deal with toman"

Kakacuho " we have a deal with mikey my beautiful takemichi, why are you dating a guy like mikey when you could be dating someone much better" kakaucho had looked at Takemichi and gave her a small wink and smirk.

Smiley " hey leave her alone buddy she mikey girl"

Kakacuho " oh come on she can date someone better then him"

Takemichi " we didn't come here to start a fight kakaucho we came here to talk, we want to stop anything bad from happening to anyone so please listen to us"

Kakucho " you so sweet Takemichi but I don't like all this talking I rather fight"

Smiley " then fight me"

Takemichi " no smiley don't"

Angry " go big bro"

Smiley " I can handle this Takemichi I will make them pay for kidnapping you"

Kakucho " boys you can leave and report back to Izana" soon smiley and Kakucho started fighting as the guys were cheering them on, while Takemichi stood there trying to understand everything that was happening. Soon smiley had won the battle and had Kakucho on the ground.

Angry " that was amazing smiley"

Smiley " thanks now come on let's get out of here we are done with him anyways"

Chifuyu " are you coming Takemichi"

Takemichi " I will be there shortly go ahead without me"

Chifuyu " umm okay I giving you ten minutes or Im coming for you" '

Takemichi " thank you" chifuyu and the twins walked away leaving Takemichi alone with kakucho who was stilling laying on the ground after losing the fight to smiley.

Takemichi " are you okay kakucho"

Kakucho " still caring about the weak I see Takemichi you haven't changed"

Takemichi " what do you mean"

Kakucho " you have forgotten about me have you Takemichi, we have bene childhood friends don't you remember me" kakuco had given Takemichi and smile and it soon hit her, and she finally remembered kakucho they used to play together but he soon left and she never saw him again.

Takemichi " kakucho"

Kakucho " hello take-chan so tell me why a girl like you is dating mikey"

Takemichi " he nice and treats me well, and I love him and I feel welcome in toman"

Kakucho " you can still do better then him but if you must know, a war is coming between toman and tenjkui one side will be the winner and the other side a loser"

Takemichi " we most find a way to end this battle please kakucho you cant trust kisaki"

Kakucho " Im not following kisaki im following izana he has s bone to pick with mikey, and I will do anything to help izana" 

Takemichi " so inane after Mikey why"

Kakucho " im sorry but I cant tell you that for mikey to find out later, but listen here you should stay out of his battle for you own safety"

Takemichi " what do you mean"

Kakucho " this is going to be bloody battle and if you want to stay alive you will stay away from this battle, I don't want to see you getting hurt ... now you should head off with your friends" Takemichi soon walked away from kakucho but she was still wondering about everything that was happing. She was going to be shocked when  she found out that two members of toman had been attacked by the gang new rivals today.