Chapter 8

Takemichci was not on speaking terms with either draken or Mikey, her friends bless them have been keeping Mikey far away from her for the last few days but it seemed like Mikey was missing his Takemichci. So out of the blew one afternoon he made Takemichci friends bring her to the park so she could see him make peace with draken,

Takemichci " what going on guys"

Mikey " take-Chan you came"

Takemichci " Mikey what going here guys"

Mikey " please take-Chan hear me out please and draken as well"

Takemichci " what do you mean ... hey draken"

Draken " hey Takemichci I'm sorry about how I acted at your house a few days ago it was wrong of me"

Takemichci " ......"

Mikey " I'm sorry for acting like a jealous idiots who always has to have you around me"

Takemichci " are you Mikey or are you just saying that to make me happy"

Mikey " no I'm telling the truth I'm sorry take-Chan please forgive me I hate having you mad at me"

Takemichci " fine I forgive you but have you made peace with draken or no"

Mikey " yes we made peace right draken"

Draken " yes we have made peace so can you forgive me too Takemichci"

Takemichci" yes I have forgiven you boys"

Mikey " good so Takemichci the festival this happening this weekend and I was wondering maybe we can make it out official date"

Takemichci " umm I like the sound of that mikey"

Draken " don't worry about him I will tagging along to make sure this idiots here not make a fool is himself"

Takemichci " sure draken I love that idea"

Mikey " yes I finally get a date with Takemichci" Everyone was laughing at Mikey reaction when hina found out you will be going on a date with Mikey she volunteered to come along as well, she was going with Emma anyways so it soon become a whole group event which was also a date as well.

Hina " oh come on I can't believe you are going on your first day"

Takemichci " why are you saying it like that"

Hina " i never thought Mikey had in himself to ask you out on a proper date verse claiming you"

Takemichci " fine you are right on that but he still a nice person and kinda of cute don't tell him that"

Hina " fine I won't"

Takemichci " now come we have to find some kimonos before it gets to late"

Hina " fine but I'm finding your the most beautiful one so you can show off and get Mikey attention, the whole night"

Takemichci " so it seems like you have started liking Mikey and getting use to him bring around me"

Hina " don't push you luck I still have my personal issues with him"

Takemichci " fine"