Chapter 5

Takemichic knew from her old meetings with nato she had to keep draken alive in the past because when he dead, that when Mikey became evil along with toman. She had asked from information on draken and she was soon standing in front of him, she had found out he was living in the red light distract. Draken had many questions of why the girl was here but he soon allowed her to tag along, thinking it will make Mikey easy to deal with if the girl he loves was hanging out with them.

Takemichic " ........" They were all sitting in an restaurant while draken was sitting across from her she was sitting next to Mikey, who had his shoulder around her and it seemed like Mikey was make well known to everyone that takemichi was his.

Mikey " I'm happy you came out with us take-Chan"

Takemichci " oh yeah"

Draken " I still can't believe you found our where I live"

Takemichci " oh I asked some male classmates of mine who hangout in the red light area and they told me where I could find you"

Draken " ummm" soon the food had arrived at the table and Mikey had a little tantrum about his food not having a flag, Takemichci had looked away from Mikey.

Draken " hey here you go and stop embarrassing yourself in front of take-Chan she might kid you some childish boy"

Takemichci " umm it okay" right away Mikey had fallen asleep in Takemichci lap after eating his meal, and now she was wondering what she was going to do next. She looked at draken hoping he had something planned but draken looked upset about the whole thing.

Draken " why dose he always do this after he done eating.... Here I will take him we have another place to stop"

Takemichci " umm sure" draken had given Mikey a piggy back ride to the hospital this is where pah friend girlfriend was being held, after her assault and attack. When Takemichci had heard the story it made her sick how could a group of boys assault a girl like that, and get away with their crime.

Draken " hey Mikey wake up we are here"

Mikey " why are we at the hospital" so9n after walking into the hospital they found the room where the girl was being held, Takemichci soon layed her eyes on the poor girl who was laying in ICU bed with a ventilator attached to her.

Takemichci " how could someone do to innocent girl what did she ever do to them"

Draken " it a horrible thing"

Mikey " ....."

????? " what the hell are you all doing here" Takemichci soon turned around and saw a married couple which she could tell are the girls parents.

Takemichci " sir I'm so sorry for what happened to your daughter" Takemichci had bowed to couple before either guys could, drank and Mikey were looking at Takemichci.

Draken " we are sorry for what happened to your daughter"

Father " what you all did to my daughter it unforgivable and you young lady why you near boys, like these who live in world where they don't care who they hurt or what they destroyed hasn't you mother raised you better"

Mikey " don't you dare speak to her like that old man we didn't do ..." before Mikey could say anything else Takemichci slapped him hard on the face getting everyone attention.

Takemichci " we are all sorry for what has happened to your daughter and if I was in changer I will be making those, boys pay for what they had done"

Mikey " take..."

Takemichci " not a other word from you" Takemichci soon dragged Mikey out of hospital with draken following they could both tell the girl was mad.

Takemichci " listen here and listen well Mikey just because we didn't cause what happened to the girl, dose not mean we can't say we are sorry she is broken all because of some stupid feud ..... now if you want to man about this you will make sure this never happens again"

Mikey " Takemichci I didn't mean it ...."

Takemichci " I know what you meant but image if that girl was someone you love what would you do" Mikey stayed quiet and soon Takemichci had left the guys alone. Mikey knew what Takemichci was saying is true and she was going to do something to make sure everything was alright.