Chapter 20

Mikey was not moving and everyone on tomam had become worried, Takemichi was standing there scared and worried about Mikey. Soon toman and Valhalla both noticed that Mikey was not moving which seem to makes Valhalla happy, while Takemichci was looking for a way to get to Mikey she was not overwhelmed of what was going on around her.

Valhalla member 1 " he not moving"

Valhalla member 2 " do you think he finally down for the court"

Valhalla member 3 " we can finally get him"takemichi soon become more worried and she finally knew with Mikey down toman was doomed.

Kisaki friend " come on men we can get Mikey down when we have the moment" Takemichi soon remembered the boy wearing a mask she saw him when, she soon crossed path this kisaki he is one of kisaki friends.

Takemichi " no" soon the group lead by mask boy ran toward the car pile and that when Takemichi knew she had to go save Mikey, she started running towards the car pile hoping to stop the group.

Kisaki friend " time to die Mikey" the mask boy had jumped into the air with his staff ready to hit Mikey, but he was soon punched in the face by kisaki who came out of nowhere.

Kisaki ' I'm kisaki the first division captain and my division will protect our commander"

Draken " kisaki I'm leaving Mikey to you and please look out for Takemichi as well"

Mitusya " wait to go kisaki"

Chifuyu " look at him trying to be all high and mighty" the rest of tomam was giving praise towards kisaki for his save of Mikey, but Takemichi and chifuyu could smell a rat. Soon kisaki moment of praise was soon ended when she was hit on the face with metal rod by baji sending him falling and crashing into a car.

Draken " baji stop"

Mitusya " baji we came to bring you back to toman"

Takemichi " baji" baji was soon picked up by kiski friend and tossed away, soon Takemichi ran to check on baji she knew she had to keep him alive.

Chifuyu " baji you need to stop"

Baji " get out of my way chifuyu"

Chifuyu " baji if you keep doing this Mikey would never forgive you"

Takemichi " please baji stop before something bad happens"

Baji " get out of my way both of you"

Chifuyu " I'm not moving sir"

Baji " fine the only way you are getting me out no the way is if you kill me chifuyu you have until I reach one" baji staretd counting down and chifuyu was doing nothing soon Takemichci had tackled baji holding him in place, trying to stop baji from getting killed.

Takemichi " chifiyu come on help me together we can stop him"

Chifuyu " I'm sorry take-Chan I can't" Takemichi was soon pushed off by baji, and soon out now where kazutora had stabbed baji. Getting everyone shocked who was close enough to see soon Takemichi let go of baji and tackled kazutora getting him far away from baji.

Takemichi " baji are you okay you are not hurt right"

Baji " it nothing to worry about"

Chifuyu " kazutora why did you stab baji"

Kazutora " he the one I'm after ....he the one I'm after" Takemichi was glad that now baji was safe from being killed by kazutora now she had to deal with kisaki.

Takemichci " now I have to rise up in toman and soon get rid of kisaki"

Takemichi " chifuyu"

Baji " so you don't like kisaki either do you"

Takemichci " no I don't but we can work together and get rid of kisaki for good"

Baji " no I have to do this on my own both of you stay out of my way"

Baji " now 50 members of the first division verse me ... bring it on your bastards" baji had out his hair into a ponytail and soon grabbed the same old metal rod he was holding, he soon ran up the car pile taking out tomam members left o right.

Chifuyu " don't worry about him take-Chan baji can held himself" soon baji was standing face to face with kisaki, of them were more saying anything just looking at each other.

Takemichi " baji won"

Kisaki " just try to do it you don't have the guts"

Takemichi " ....":

Chifuyu " what wrong"

Baji " I'm done I guess"baji soon had fallen to his knees after he spit out some blood, Takemichi soon had a worried look on his face soon baji collapse to the ground.

Takemichi " baji no"