Chapter 19

The fight was about to start and Takemichci could tell it was going to be a very tense battle, between Valhalla and toman. There was so much hated between the two gangs that was going over the years and now everything, was going to be fought during this battle.

Hansen men " one man from each gang step forward" soon draken and kazutora step forward toward hansen.

Hansen " okay you guys can either go fives against fives with your fives best man or all out battle"

Draken ' well Valhalla are the one who brought this fight to us so they should be the one to decided"kazutora didn't like that respond and he soon balled his hands into a fist. Kazutora soon attacks hansen sending the man onto the ground, soon Takemichi was shocked about the whole thing.

Kazutora " we didn't come here to play some silky games we came to kill you all, and hey maybe Mikey I will take something else of importance to you like you girl"

Mikey " get them toman"

Hanma " kill them Valhalla" soom both toman and Valhalla members are running at each other with full speed, and ready for fight. Takemichi was trying to look for baji she was going to keep him safe from kazutora but it looked like that plan was that going to happen easily.

Takemichi " I need to find baji and tell him what going to happen" soon Takemichci had felt the collar of her shirt getting pulled, she was soon on the ground.

Valhalla member " don't daydream girly"

Takemichi " that it I'm done playing nice boys" Takemichi soon got up and she had put her hair into a tight pony tail, and looked at the boy who tossed her onto the ground.

Valhalla member " oh come on what are you going to do next"

Takemichi " well I was keeping you busy until now"

Valhalla member " until what"

Mitusya " hands off of her buddy" mitusya soon knocked out the Valhalla member getting the full attention of takemcihi.

Mitsuay " nice move there kid but if you are going to fight it do with all your heart"

Takemichi " sure thank you mitsuya for the help" soon a large group of Valhalla members soon surrounded Takemichci and mitusya, before she could even act mitsuay was far away from takemichi.

Takemichi " okay I might be outnumber here but I think I can do my best"

???? " don't worry take-Chan I have you back" Takemichi soom turned around and saw chifuyu was standing next to her.

Chifuyu " don't give up easily partner I will keep you safe"

Takemichi " thanks chifuyu now come you Valhalla scum so me what you are made out of"

Valhalla member 2 " ahhh" Takemichci soon punched the Valhalla member hard in the face knocking him out cold. Soon she was hit when Valhalla member had acted her but that when she become mad, she soon punched the guy back.

Takemichi " now who is next never underestimate a girl boys" soon the battle was become worst for toman as members started getting beat down by older Valhalla members.

Hakkia " our Valhalla much or loser or what" Takemichci was amazed by the captains and vice captains fighting skills. Hanma and draken were beating each other like it was nothing either one of them giving up.

Draken " hey mitsuya are you doing okay"

Mitsuya " yeah I'm doing fine hey babe you see takemichi I lost her in the crowd"

Draken " no I haven't but I think she can handle herself from here" toman members were trying there best to fight but nothing was working, draken was doing his best to protect his men.

Takemichi " ahh" Takemichi had been tossed onto the ground by some Valhalla members she was feeling a lot of pain in her body.

Takemichi " you know what I'm done playing nice boys I have been going to easy on you .... Now let me teach you how to be good boys" Takemichi had tossed off her school sweater and warped it around her waist, she knew she was fight for everyone she cared about and she was no longer going to be damsel that need saving.

Takemichi " ahh" without waring Takemichi had kicked one of the Valhalla members in the ribs hard making him fall to the floor. The Valhalla members around her soon backed away looking sacred of a girl smaller then them, Takemichi soon saw the old metal broom, she soon kicked the broom up.

Takemichi " oh come on don't me shy you weren't this sacred when you attack an innocent girl, now it time to make you all pay now let dance"

Valhalla member " she crazy" the Valhalla members were now attack or either running away from her, the one who were attacking her were soon knocked out cold and on the ground. The tomam member who saw everything didn't know to praise her or fear her.

Takemichci " ahhh"

With draken

Valhalla member " she crazy the girl is crazy ...." Before the Valhalla member could finish what she he was saying she was taken out with brush of the broom, soon everyone looked and saw a very pissed off Takemichi.

Takemichi " you Valhalla scum act like you all high and might but no you are some spineless boys, you don't know the meaning of respect but today you will learn ... now come at me"

Toman " you know she right come on Valhalla scum we can take you on" soon the fallen toman members had gotten up.

Draken " thanks for the peppy talk Takemichci now come on guys for Takemichci"

Tomam members " ahh"

Mitusya " nice work kid you have done some amazing work" Takemichci had dropped the metal broom she soon saw draken taking out Valhalla members like it was nothing.

With Mikey and kazutora

Mikey " kazutora why are you running"

Kazutora " oh I'm not running Mikey"

Kazutora " you know your girl take-Chan is cute why did she pick you over everyone else in the world" soon Mikey was attacked by two Valhalla members.

Mikey " you can't fight one on one kazutora"

Kazutora " who said we will be fighting one on one" Mikey was soon attacked again Takemichci was watching from far away. Soon kazutora men had grappled Mikey and were holding him in place, and soon enough Mikey was hit in the head with metal rod.

Draken " Mikey"

Takemichci " no Mikey get up please"