Valentine day - sweet chocolate

This was Takemichi frist valentines time with a boyfriend and she was hoping she was making this chocolate for Mikey right, she wanted too be good girlfriend and that started with making him something he will love on valentines time. She had learn the recipe from a cooking book and made sure she got the right things she needed. Soon enough the chocolate heart was ready she and Mikey were meeting up because, she said she had something to give him.

Mikey " hey beautiful "

Takemichi " hey Mikey you made it"

Mikey " of course I will make it so why did you ask to meet me here "

Takemichi " here Mikey I know we have been dating for short while but here this chocolate heart for you, happy valentines day" Takemichi had given Mikey the chocolate heart and he was looking at her with a weird look.

Mikey " wow thank you take-chan I feel bad I didn't get you anything"

Takemichi " oh it fine Mikey I don't need anything im happy you love it .... Well I have to get going bye love you" Mikey watch das Takemichi walked away he soon started eating the chocolate heart, he wanted to show her that he loved her.

Mikey " I don't deserve her that times she is always showing me in love"

Hanagki residents

Takemichi " he loves it he loves it yeah"

Takemichi mother " so how did your boyfriend love the chocolate"

Takemichi " yeah I had looked back and saw him eating it"

Takemichi grandfather " well I still say he a idiot what type of boy stays out on motorcycles acting like delinquent"

Takemichi grandmother " dear leave our granddaughter and her boyfriend alone they are cute couple"

Sano residents

Emma " hey so how did the meet up with take-chan go is everything all right"

Mikey " oh yes she wanted to give me chocolate heart fir valentines day, but now I dont know what to give her"

Emma " why don't you give her someone she loves"

Mikey " thanks Emma I owe you big time"

Emma " anytime"