Chapter 37

Takemichi and the guys had gotten done eating Japanese bbq and were now heading home everything was going well, and Takemichi was laughing and talking with her friends. Takemichi was not paying attention where she was walking because she had bumped into someone. She looked up to apologize for bumping into and that when Takemichi stopped in her tracks because the guy she dumped into was with a group but they were all watching matching jackets that are red and black. They were looking at her and soon looking at something on their phones Takemichi was trying to find out what was happening, because right away she could tell there were in a gang.

Delinquent " that her the girl we are looking for"

Takemichi " umm excuse me"

Delinquent 2 " yes that is her hey girl is your name Takemichi"

Akkun " take-chan get behind us I don't trust these guys"

Delinquent 3 " get out of our way punks we are taking her with us"

Takemichi " hey let me go" Takemichi was soon picked up by someone and dragged away the Mizo crew had ran after her but were soon taken out by the older delinquent gang members.

Delinquent 4 " the boss will be happy when we show him what he had gotten"

Takemichi " let me go now" Takemichi had kicked one of the guys and it did nothing, she was soon dragged off to another part of Tokyo. She was soon toward onto the ground when they arrived in some alleyways.

Takemichi " owww"

???? " it great to see you Takemichi I have missed you"

Takemichi " Kiskia what are you up to now"

Kisaki " aww I cant say hello Tony dear take-chan"

Takemichi " no so what do you wanted kiskai"

Kisaki " well I have made my own toman with the help of a good friend so let me introduce you to tenjkui manji my own gang, that im a leader in"

Takemichi " so you are crazy im happy I was right about that"

Kiskai " im doing this to make mikey pay for what he had done to me and taking away my power, I had told him I will give him everything but he turned on me so I destroy his world now ... no harm will come to you my dear take-chan"

Takemichi " ......."

Kisaki " see you think mikey all sweet and that but he weak no matter what he dose, and he not good and I have some secrets on him that I can tell you"

Takemichi " what do you want from me mikey are you going to use me as bait"

Kisaki " not yet but im going to use you to tell dear mikey of what going to come, seeing that your loser friends will call for help and this will start a new conflict" kisaki was soon slapped hard by Takemichi getting everyone attention.

Takemichi " you can insult me all you want but my friends are off limits"

Kisaki " umm I like when you show you fighting spirt well I will leave you with my friends"

Takemichi " kisaki " kisaki had walked away given some command to the guys to hurt Takemichi a bit but not enough to hurt her badly, Takemichi was hoping someone will come to her help her because she was out number. Takemichi was feeling horrible she thought she was free of this monster but she was wrong because he was still here, and he had come back to make her life more worst now.

Hours ago

It had been minutes or second since Takemichi was taken the guys couldn't tell because they were panicking they were trying to find Takemichi, they promised mikey and hina that they will keep her safe but it all failed. They had gotten beaten badly and soon had their friend taken away from them and now they couldn't find any trace of her, they were running down the street when they ran into someone they knew very well.

Chifuyu " hey guys wait I thought Takemichi was with you"

Akkun " she been kidnapped by some gang in red and black jackets"

Chifuyu " where did they go"

Yamasghi " we don't know but their jackets said tenjuki they might of taken her there"

Chifuyu " call the others I will go save her and I will have some back up" chifuyu had ran off as the gang made some calls to get some help for Takemichi who was now facing off some older delinquents.

Back to Takemichi

Takemichi " im not scared"

Chifuyu " Takemichi im coming" Takemichi had taken a few hits that left some marks on her face, she was trying to find a way out and escape.

Takemichi " Chifuyu " Chifuyu had soon side kicked the guy who was about to hit Takemichi.

Takemichi " how did you find me"

Chifuyu " Mizo crew told me I can came here, don't worry help on the way"

Takemichi " huh" Chifuyu had throw a punch at the guy and soon enough Takemichi heard the sound of motorlcye coming she soon saw two boys wearing toman jackets that looked like twins.

Chifiyu " hurry now we are leaving"

???? " Takemichi over here I will get you to safety"

Takemichi " thanks for the save" Takemichi had gotten on the bike of the blue hair boys while chifiyu got on the bike of the orange hair boy, soon enough all four of them were raci ng threw the alley way getting away from the gang. After some time they were away and safe but Takemichi felt like something was off Takemichi was sitting on a bench trying to collect her thought about everything happening. She had  looked at her phone to see many calls and text from mikey, hina, Emma, and the Mizo crew she knew she had to face them soon but she will need to tel with share the news of what had happened.