Chapter 2

Takemichi and nato were sitting in his private office having a meal together and talking. nato had showed takemichi some pictures at he got from the recent toman members and actions.

Takemichci " so I have to keep Mikey and kikitse away from each other"

Nato " well you have already become some what ....."

Takemichic " you mean the so called girl of Mikey yes I know of it .... Out of all my failed relationship I seem to get the bad boys"

Nato " maybe if you become close to Mikey you can stop him from becoming evil"

Takemichic " that said then done because it seems like I have to become a member of toman to make this all happen, and your sister might not like the idea id me dating a punk like mikey.

Nato " well you have to try so we can save my sister and anyone else"

Takemichic " okay you are right then I wills stick to our plan with your Information nato"

Nato " thank you Takemichic" the two of them soon shacked hands again, and soon Takemichic was back in the past she was walking to school alone.

Hina " good morning Takemichic"

Takemichic " oh good morning hina"

Hina " I'm start to think you leave for school early because you want to see someone you like"

Takemichic " oh come on hina name one guy in our school that I would date"

Hina " that a good question so hey are you free this afternoon after school, I have some free time before cram school and I wanted to hangout"

Takemichic " oh yes I'm here do you have anything in mind"

Hina " maybe we can shopping or stop by this new cake shop I had been told"

Takemichic " sure I will love too" after a while takemcihic is in her homeroom remember the plan she made with nato, the teacher was going over the daily lesson but it seemed like there was something else on takemichi mind she was wonder when she was going to see Mikey again.

" What school are you from"

" What makes you think you can walk into out school" soon the peaceful moment was soon changed when takemichi heard yelling, she soon saw the door leading into her classroom open and she soon saw Mikey.

Mikey " found you take-chan"

Takemichic " mikey what are you doing here wait who told you I attend Mizo middle school"

Darken " oh we asked around and got some Information about you take-chan"

Teacher " excuse me boys I'm teaching a lesson here"

Mikey " hey take-chan are you free today"

Takemichic " well I'm in class ...."

Mikey " come on lets go on a date" soon mikey grabbed takemichi hand and puller her out of her chair, while draken was placing her thing into her school bag. Soon drakne gave Takemichic her school bag when they were in the hallways and that when she saw the third years on the ground.

Takemichic " what happened to the third years"

Draken " oh they were pissing me off so I decided to teach them a lesson now all of you on your stomachs and don't leave any gaps" soon the third years, are laying on in one row and soon mikey and drakne started walking on their backs.

Takemichic " they are crazy toman is crazy" which is something that Takemichic said to herself as she watched the two boy walk on her third years back. She was walking in the hallways and that when a crowd of people started showing up, and she was hoping this didn't start a rumor.

Draken " has anyone been harassing you"

Takemichic " no"

Mikey " so Takemichic where do you want to go for our date"

Takemichic " hey mikey listen I have plan after school with ...."

Random boy 1 " I can't believe takemici is the girl of toman leader"

Random boy 2 " I never knew her type was the bad boy" Takemichic was trying to explain her story but it was not fast enough because soon hina showed up, and saw her friend was being harassed by some random delinquent boys and she was mad. She soon walked passed Takemichic friends who were nor doing anything which made her more mad, but she will deal with them later.

Takemcihi " hina" hins soon slaped mikey hard on the face getting everyone attention and soon everyone was looking at hina.

Hina " hey leave Takemichic alone I wont stand for jerks like you harassing my friend... come on Takemichic we are going back to class you shouldn't deal with boys like them" hina was pulling Takemichic away but soon enough they stoped walking when draken stepped in front of them.

Draken " how dare you try to take the mikey girl"

Takemichic " hey leave her alone she my best friend okay she just worried about me"

Mikey " it okay Takemichic we are sorry we made your friend worry"

Draken " yes sorry about scaring you two"

Mikey " we will be waiting outside for you Takemichic" soon Mikey and draken had walked leaving the two girls alone, Takemichci soon looked at hina at the same time she looked at back at her.

Hina " umm take-Chan who are they"

Takemichci " well you see" Takemichci soon took a deep breath and told hina the whole story and soon the two of you, are outside of the school.

Hina " I'm so sorry"

Mikey " it okay but now that I know take-Chan here has a wonderful friend to protect her, maybe you can keep away the creeps here from stealing my girl"

Takemichci " when ..."

Mikey " come on Takemichci let go of our date"

Takemichci " Mikey I have plans with ..."

Hina " it okay Takemichci we can hang out another day go have some fun ... call me when you get home later on today we need to talk"

Takemichci " sure" hina soon walked away leaving Takemichci alone with Mikey and draken, she soon turned around to see Mikey was standing so close.

Mikey " well come one let get going" Takemichci had left school with the two delinquents draken did stay from feet's, away from Mikey and Takemichci. Mikey was holding a tight grip on Takemichci and the poor girl was feeling mixed emotions.

Mikey " hey Takemichci you surprise me I like how you care about you friends and never step away from danger"

Takemichci " umm thank you"

Mikey " you see I'm start a new era of delinquents I want you to stay by my side and help me make this new era"

Takemichci " well ummm"

Mikey " oh you don't have to give you answer yet cutie but I hope you will be saying yes"

Takemichci " okay" Takemichci was walking home alone when she passed by three boys but one of the boys grabbed her attention the most, he had blonde dye hair tan skin and some glass. She turned back to looking at him a little bit longer but she soon, walked away trying to remember where she had seen him before in her life. When Takemichci had gotten home she called hina who she explained the whole story to her best friend.