Chapter 7

Soon Takemichci had opened her eyes to see she is in the hospital she looked around and soon saw Emma is in her room. She soon cleared her voice before she said anything but right away Takemichci could tell something was the matter.

Takemichci " what happened Emma"

Emma " Mikey and draken have gotten into a fight about pah gett arrested and now toman broken into two"

Takemichci " those idiots"

Emma " I have done everything and they won't listen to me"

Takemichci " don't worry Emma I will speak to them"

Emma " thank you take-Chan" soon the curtain to Takemichci bed slides opens fast getting both girls attention whi saw a very mad hina .

Hina " where is that idiot who leaves their so called girlfriend alone in a hospital because of his action" after getting hina to clam down everything was okay. A few more days in the hospitals had soon enough Takemichci was allowed to go home but she, couldn't attend school or deal with the toman trouble in person.

???? " hey you are looking well" Takemichci had been working on a puzzle when she looked up and aww her friends there, they all so9n walked into her room.

Akkum " we are happy you are out of the hospital but shouldn't you been resting or something"

Takemichci " I can't I need something to do or I'm going to make myself go crazy"

Yamagishi " so you have heard of the news about toman haven't you"

Takemichci " yes I have I been trying to contact draken and Mikey but no response"

Akkum ' are you sure his your boyfriend because if he not acting like one"

Takemichci " I don't know why everyone think we are a couple he just up and said I'm his girl and that all"

Makoto " don't worry about him he will come around sooner or later"

????? " hey would it be okay if I'm come in" everyone stoped talking and Takemichci soon turned around and saw draken was standing in the doorway of her room. He was holding a bag at was holding a watermelon, draken was shocked by Takemichci room which seemed to be girly and have a few boy band poster.

Draken " so these are your friends I saw at the stupid fight club"

Makoto " hello"

Draken " well I came to see you and I brought over watermelon... we didn't know you were out of the hospital until me Emma told us"

Takemichci " oh please come in and it okay I'm happy to have guest over"

Draken " so I'm guess you have been told toman is breaking up"

Takemichci " yes I have but why you and Mikey seem to be the closest of friends"

Draken " I just can't stand him anymore so that why tomam is over .... If I were you I would make sure Mikey stay away it seems like he bring trouble in your life"

Takemichci " I just can't do that it seems like Mikey"

Draken " if you knows what for the best you would stay away from him Mikey is nothing but trouble"

Takemichci " why is telling me how to live my life" drakem soon smirked at the comment and laughed a bit, but soon enough the conversation had changed but Takemichci was trying to convince draken on not giving up on mikey. Soom there was a knock at the front door Takemichci went to answer it to see Mikey standing there.

Mikey " hey I came to check up on you I brought you come sweets Emma told me you would like them"

Takemichci " aww thank you"

???? " hey take-Chan who that the door" draken had come down the stairs and saw Mikey at the front door, soon both boys locked eyes with each other.

Mikey " what are you doing here in take-Chan house alone"

Draken " first of all we are not alone Takemichci friends are here and we are having a great time and second she is her own person I don't remember you even asking her to be yours at all Mikey"

Takemichci " guys please don't fight I don't have enough energy to deal with this okay Mikey you came come in or not"

Mikey " I will only come on when he leave i don't want him here with you"

Takemichci " Mikey"

Draken " why are you always in control of her she has her won freedom"

Takemichci " enough both of you if you are going to keep fighting like this then leave my house and Mikey if you really do care about me... you would show it and not force yourself in a relationship with me" Takemichci soon walked into her room, but her friends soon came down and said everyone was leaving now because Takemichci was in her room having a breakdown. 

Takemichci " oh I swear this going to make me lose my mind" Emma had ripped into Mikey and draken when she was told of the story from Emma and Takemichci. Takemichci knew she had to get the boys to talk with each other but, she was going to deal with that later.