Chapter 10

Soon the fight had began and Takemichci was watching everything happened she was able to fight off some mobius members, but she was not strong enough like she wanted to be. She was walking threw the fight making sure to avoid anyone but she was, looking for draken because his life was in danger from Kiyomasa.

Takemichci " draken where are you Draken"

Mobius " it time to die" Takemichci had kicked the guy where the light dose not shine hard making him, fall to the ground in pain she had stepped over the guys body like it was nothing.

Takemichci " draken" Takemichci was running around still trying to find draken but she couldn't find him. She soon saw Kiyomasa walking pass her and she soon noticed his knife was bloody.

Takemichci " draken" Takemichci soon ran over to draken who was on the ground out cold, she soon started looking at him trying to see if something the matter.

Takemichci " draken please open your eye please don't die here"

Draken " ummm" Takemichci knew she had to get draken away from here she soon was able to get him able, and walk away with him out of parking lot. She soon came across Emma and hina who looked sacred about the whole fight.

Emma " what happened"

Takemichci " Kiyomasa stabbed him and peh has teamed up with mobius but we have to get draken to the hospital, he cant die here"

Hina " got it i called an ambulance they will be here shortly"

Takemichci " good"

Kiyomasa " there you are girls lets have some fun"

Takemichci " you know Kiyomasa I'm done with you and your buddies right now I'm going to teach you some manners"

Kiyomasa " oh girl I'm going to hurt you first"

Hina " not with us here Kiyomasa"

Emma " yeah we won't allow you to hurt anyone else anymore"

Takemichci " girl I got this watch over draken but if any of these creeps get close to draken take them down"

Hina and Emma " right" Kiyomasa and his crew ran towards Takemichci, and she was able to fight them all off, when one of Kiyomasa gang members tried to get to Takemichci he was soon taken out by the Mizo crew.

Akkun " sorry we are late Takemichci the ran was casing some issues but we are here now"

Takemichci " It okay boys I think they have had a enough"

Yamagishi " you have always been a fighter Takemichci" soon the ambulance had arrived and Takemichci was taken with draken her getting some injuries from the fight. Takemichci was looking over draken hoping he will be okay but she was feeling like he was slipping away.

Draken " Takemichci I need you to promise me something"

Takemichci " draken don't speak like that"

Draken " Takemichci listen I need you to be there for Mikey if I don't make it, you make he happy in a way no one has seen in many years so please Takemichci look out for him and stay there for him"

Takemichci " ok I promise but please draken don't die Mikey needs you as well" soon the ambulance has arrived at the hospital but Takemichci was not allow to come she waiting in the lobby with everyone else.

Mikey " Takemichci are you okay"

Takemichci " yeah I'm fine"

Mitusya " hey the doctor has arrived"

Doctor " you friend is very lucky we were able to stop your friend life from ending" Soon the doctor left and everyone stared celebrating. Takemichci was wondering where Mikey had gone off to and she soon found him crying outside, she soon walked over to him and sat down and place her head his shoulder.

Takemichci " I will always be here for you Mikey"

Mikey" thank you Takemichci"