Chapter 36

It was the two black dragons captains koko and Inui why were they here that was takemichi question, everyone was looking at them trying to find out why they were here anyways. Takemichi soon caught the two blacks dragons looking at her, she was wondering what they were up to.

Mikey " Koko and inui have come talked to me about the Christmas conflict, I will will let them speak"

Inui " after the defeated of our boss tenjiu the black dragons havs disband, but we have decided to follow someone new"

Takemichi " they don't mean me right"

Koko " we have decided to follow a new leader someone who has shown the true leadership" Everyone has started whispering trying to find out who this mysterious new leader was, soon the two black dragons has walked down the steps towards takemichi.

Inui " Takemichi we will follow you and the other black dragons have agreed to follow you"everyone was shocked when the black dragons decided to follow under Takemichi, even her own friends who were standing behind her were shocked as well.

Takemichi " ....."

Koko " don't worry about Mikey we have already talked to him about the matter and he agreed, so Takemichi with you become the lady of black dragons"

Takemichi " sure"

Inui " we will always be loyal to you take-Chan our lady and we will do anything you say" inui had taken Takemichi hand and kissed it, getting looks from everyone but a death glare from Mikey who looked like he wanted to kill inui where he stand.

Mikey " moving on from out you are official out kisaki I'm done with you and your lies"

Hanma " if kisaki leave them I and all of Valhalla leave, and then you will have less man Mikey"

Mikey " I don't care toman was getting to crowed anyway and we don't need man like you guys, so goodbye"

Draken  " meeting dismissed everyone go home" everyone soon left the shrine after hearing the news and everyone had their own feelings about the whole things. There was kisaki he was going to make Mikey pay by taking everything he loves away, and he was going to make sure Mikey didn't get his happy ending with Takemichi. He was going to make sure to burn down Mikey world, by now stealing away his Takemichi.

Many days later

Akkun " come on Takemichi"

Takemichi " coming"

Takyua " we are sorry we dropped this surprise on you take-Chan we wanted to make you feel better after last year and last night"

Takemichi " thank you guys I'm enjoying my time with you all" the Mizo crew had invited Takemichi out to enjoy some time off, from everything that was going on but still with kisaki gone Takemichi felt something was off like she was not out of danger from him.

Makoto " don't worry about kisaki that jerk won't be coming back"

Takemichi " I know but I feel like something bad about to happen"

Yamagishi " just enjoy you day off captain"

Takemichi " fine I will enjoy my time off guys, now come on let's got get some food I'm hunger"

Akkun " fine we are buying we owe you lady of dragons"

Takemichi " that my new nickname now lady of dragons"

Takyua " it a cute name and your boyfriend seemed pissed last night, he was going to kill that inui guy"

Takemichi " yeah but now let's talk about some else we and we talk about my relationship with Mikey later"

Makoto " deal"

The guys had dragged Takemichi away laughing after akkun had suggested a Japanese bbq place that one of his mother friends had ran,Takemichi had a smile grow on her face as her friends were making her forget everything that had happened last night and the last year. There was something she was thinking hard about what did kiskai mean of something that mikey didn't want her to know, was there someway being hidden from her that mikey and kisaki knew so well.

Somewhere in tenjkui

Kisaki " see I can help you destroy mikey and get your revenge on him"

???? " I do want to burn down mikey world and I have heard he has a beautiful girlfriend"

Kisaki " I can help you get her and have her become your girl mikey is horrible to her, and you will destroy him by taking away the girl he loves and plans to make his wife"

???? " I'm in but first bring me Takemichi I want to see her beauty in person, the pictures you have shown me are not enough"

Kisaki " I will be done Izana and with my man your gang will grow in ten folds"

Izana " then it done now go get here I will love to meet the girl of mikey, Takemichi we will see each other very soon"