Chapter 13

Takemichci is that the funeral of her best friend trying to understand how everything had gone so wrong, one moment hina is alive and the next she is killed along side akkun. She is sitting outside of funeral home looking at a small lake minding her own business, when she felt someone tap her shoulder she soon saw it was hina mother.

Hina mother " I knew it was you that I saw Takemichci it has been so long"

Takemichci " hello ma'am is has been a long time I was hoping to see you all during a happier moment, verse a funeral"

Hina mother " yes hina was so happy that she finally got to see you again, she was hoping to spend more time with you as the years went on"

Takemichci " I was hoping to spend more years as friends with her as well"

Hina mother " hey there is something I think hina would love you to have" hina mother soon showed Takemichci hina old friendship charm bracelet the girls had gotten one day.

Takemichci " I don't ..."

Hina mother " yes you should have it you were her best friend and I think she would love you to have it"

Takemichci " thank you" few days after the funeral nato had called Takemichci and told her he had some more information, about the death of her best friends.

Takemichci " nato why are we here at this prison"

Nato " we are seeing an prisoner that could tell us the information we need"

Takemichci " what type of information"

Nato " the information about who is trying to killed everyone you love" Takemichci gave nato a weird look but she still going to work with him, after a while they were waiting in meetings room when they came face to face with draken.

Draken " Takemichci long time no see you look well"

Takemichci " Hello draken .... Draken what happened why are you in here"

Draken " you might not believe it but I have killed many people, leading to me being place on death row"

Takemichci " oh draken why"

Draken " ir all because of that bastard kisaki once he was in there was no getting rid of him"

Takemichci " what dose kisaki have to do with toman now"

Draken " he the commander right after Mikey ... Takemichci if you care for your safety you will ram away from here never come back"

Takemichci " why what going on"

Draken " Mikey not the same anymore he has changed and kisaki needs you to make sure Mikey stays in tomam, you need to run away"

Takemichci " no I'm done running away I will save everyone draken"

Draken " that why we all knew you are the perfect one for Mikey you are the light in his dark world, and without you he will lost so Takemichci so save him and start a happy life with him"

Takemichci " no I'm going to save everyone even you draken"

Draken " oh I will keep you up on that promise Takemichci draken soon left the room leaving Takemichci and nato in the room, they soon left the jail center.

Takemichci " I have a plan I have to stop kisaki from rising to the ranks in toman, by become the head of toman"

Nato " I like that idea but please be careful I don't want to bury anyone else I love"

Takemichci " I will be careful nato and pleas take care and stay safe for me and your sister"

Nato " i will"