Chapter 26

It was the next day and when Takemichi thought she could keep this accident from Mikey a secret it didn't last long, Takemichi had spent the day at home trying to recover. She was laying in bed getting some sleep because she couldn't sleep all night because of the pain, and that when something overcame her. She soon opened her eyes to see at a park but she was not along kazutora was standing in front of her.

Kazutora " hey Takemichi I'm happy you made it here I really thought you wouldn't come"

Takemichi " umm hey kazutora"

Kazutora " I called you here because we need to talk about hakkia and the black dragons"

Takemichi " what about hakkia and the black dragons"

Kazutora " he killed his brother and when he did that he soon become the new leader of the black dragons"

Takemichi " what"

Kazutora " he kills his brother and once he become the leader of black dragons he had them join with toman, making toman in what they are today"

Takemichi " so I have to stop hakkai from killing his brother"

Kazutora " yes but you have to be careful Takemichi there have been more threats on your life, and Mikey has become more overprotective of you .... You have to go back to the past and rewrite time"

Takemichi " I will"

Kazutora " thank care take-Chan you are our hero"

Takemichi had soon opened her eyes and she heard footsteps running up her stairs she knew it was not her home, because her mom was at family relatives house. Soon her bedroom door flew open and she soon came face to face with Mikey.

Mikey " how dare that black dragon crepe lay a hand on my girl"

Takemichi " Mikey how did you know I was here"

Mikey " your four friends told me while hina tried to stop me from coming here I had to see you"

Takemichi " thank for coming to see me Mikey" Mikey had turned around while Takemichi out on a hoodie, soon the rest of gang showed up.

Akkun " hey Takemichi we didn't want to tell him you were here until it was to late"

Takemichi " it okay guys"

Chifuyu " you know Mikey breaking into a girl house and her bedroom makes you a prevent right"

Mikey " I'm sorry Takemichi I won't act like that ever again"

Draken " come on your idiot we are leaving we have to talk sorry again Takemichi, I will work on his manners" soon draken dragged Mikey out of Takemichi bedroom and house.

Akkun " your boyfriends weird"

Takemichi " leave him alone"

Yamagishi " hey we owe you big time for getting us into toman thank you Takemichi"

Takemichi " your welcome" the rest of Mizo gang soon left Takemichi house leaving her alone with chifuyu, and they soon started talking about what she leaned from the future.

Chifuyu " so it up to us to keep hakkia from killing his brother"

Takemichi " yes and I have plan"

Chifuyu " then I will follow you to the end Takemichi"

Takemichi " thank you chifuyu"