Questions/information

Hello my readers and followers I was wondering if anyone had any questions about this book, I doing by best to follow the manga and anime but there might be some misses parts. Yes there is going to be some edits for the books when it come to grammar mistakes but they might not happen for while. Thank you everyone for voting and commenting on this book.

Information

Mikey and Takemichci will official start dating very soon in the book but their relationship with not be easy.

The guys have become very supportive Mikey relationship with Takemichci and think she great for him.

Hina will soon come around to liking Mikey but not fully she will this have judgment on him.

Kisaki would do anything in his power to make sure Mikey gets what he wants and that is Takemichci as his wife, in the future but he not the only one.

Takemichci would be going threw many things that will soon or might not change her as a person.

Mikey would do anything to keep Takemichci his girl and if he can't be might have to let her go.

Takemichci would become well known in the delinquent world and have many followers, which would piss off Mikey and make him jealous.

There might some more times when Takemichci would go into the future or have dreams of it and see her life with Mikey, as a married couple and maybe their future family.

Yes there are going to be more pictures but this time of Takemichci future and what everything looks like.