Chapter 41

It had an a day since the Mikey situation and everything was low contact between you and him, hina had decided to treat you to a girl day. She had wanted to go to Mikey house and knock her out coldly but she couldn't, because she had made a promise to her best friend. So the two girls had gone shopping and were enjoying each other company, hina could see her friend was doing her best dealing with Mikey and everything else that was going on.

Hina " so Mikey hasn't replied to any of your texts"

Takemichi " no I think he taking some time off g9 think to himself,about everything that going on with him"

Hina " so where do you two eve stand now are you dating or over"

Takemichi " I think we are break at the moment I don't know I have to give him time to think, and maybe everything will be good soon"

Hina " if need I can go smack some sense into him"

Takemichi " no I'm good hina when Mikey has cleared his head and I have made up my mind, maybe we will talk"

Hina " look I know I'm not Mikey biggest fan at the moment or anytime, but deep down he a very good guy and he seems like he will do anything for you"

Takemichi " thank hina .... Look I know I haven't had a boyfriend until Mikey but I really do love him... I want to see where this goes"

Hina " you and Mikey will have a happy ending"

Takemichi " thank you hina" takemichi and hina had hugged each other, and they had a wonderful friendship that had started when they were younger. That keep on growing as they got older, they will always be each other rock.

Takemichi " umm wait I'm back in the future" takemichi had opened her eyes to see she was back in the future.

Hina " I don't know what you have to say nato, I'm getting her out of here and far away from him ... he a monster"

Nato " don't yell so loud others are going to hear you"

Hina " she our friend we can't leave her to ... takemichi you are awake"

Takemichi " umm yes wide awake what happened"

Naoto " well you had a panic attack and soon passed out, we brought you here to get some rest and care"

Takemichi " I'm sorry for dragging you guys into my problems"

Hina " we are your friends we will do anything to keep you safe, after all you have done for me" soon someone else came rushing into the room it was Emma.

Emma " take-Chan you are up and well good I was worried when hina called me"

Takemichi " I'm okay Emma now can someone please tell me what the heck is going on, here I'm confused and my head is hurting"

Naoto " there is on going war between Mikey and Izana that seems to have no end in sight, it all had started many years ago"

Takemichi " that it I'm going to talk with Mikey and smack some sense into him"

Emma " no you have to stay here for your safety, you can go near Mikey he has become to unstable and ... even you can't calm him down he might hurt you or worst"

Takemichi " fine then I will talk with the others and then Mikey, someone will have common sense"

Hina " even they won't listen we have tied when you were sent away, for your safety everything had become bad and there was no stopping it"

Takemichi " what happened maybe I can do ...."

Emma " jump back go past and stop whatever is happening, you can but it might make matters worst for you ... we can't almost lose you again"

Takemichi " I need to know what really happened and why you all are acting like this, I need to stop this from happening"

Emma " you are not safe out there Mikey has eyes everywhere we have to get you away from Tokyo"

Takemichi " not yet I need answers and I have to ask someone else"

Hina " who are you going to ask everyone under Mikey control"

Takemichi " hand me a phone I know someone who can help me if he not under Mikey control" all three were looking at Takemichci, they knew they had to help her and make sure she stays safe as well.

Naoto " okay you can make a call but whatever happens we are helping you,and once we get you what you need we are taking you away from here"

Takemichi " thank you" a phone was given to takemichi and she had dallied a number hoping she will get the help she needed, soon someone had picked up the phone and takemichi had talked with the other persons for a short while. Soon the call was ended and everyone was looking at her.

Takemichi " come on we have to get going he won't wait forever and he might be the only persons who can help us"

Hina " okay but we are coming with you for safety I won't let Mikey actions nearly get you killed again, like the past"

Takemichi " thank you"