Halloween special 1

Mikey had texted Takemichci early this afternoon asking if she was doing anything important, she had said no and that when Mikey said they were going on date this afternoon. She had meet Mikey at the train station and they soon start walking towards this shop.

Takemichci " umm Mikey what are we doing here"

Mikey " well we are going to get couple costumes for Halloween...... there this festival happening and we are going as a couple babe"

Takemichci " what ...."

Mikey " come on let go look at some of the couple ones you can decide and I will be fine with anything you like"

Takemichci " umm sure" Mikey soon dragged Takemichci over to couple costumes secretion of the store, even do Mikey and her had not officially made their relationship as couple it seemed to Mikey at they were a couple.

Mikey " so what do you think anything you like"

Takemichci " umm I really don't know Mikey"

Mikey " hey what about some funny and cool"

Takemichci " umm sure" Takemichci soon had passed by this one costume she really liked and she soon grabbed it off it rack, and smiled about it.

Takemichci " hey what about a red riding hood and the big bad Wolf"

Mikey " only if I can be the big bad Wolf babe"

Takemichci " umm yes you can Mikey but you will be a cute Wolf"

Mikey " really" Mikey soon smiled at Takemichci and she just stood there laughing at him, Mikey was happy at he was able to get Takemichci to laugh and he was going to make sure to keep her happy. Even if he had to do something foolish to get her to smile at him.

Mikey " then come on let pay for it and maybe we can get some food to keep this date going"

Takemichci " sure this date this going well and I'm enjoying this date with you, and hey maybe Halloween will be very interesting this year for me" Mikey was blushing bright red when Takemichci grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the cashier, soon the costume were brought. Mikey was given more shocked when the date had come to end, when Takemichci gave him a kiss on the check.