Chapter 4

Takemichic had said goodbye to nato a few days later and soon headed back to the past, to when she opened her eyes she found herself in some karaoke club room. She soon turned around to see blonde hair girl looking at her with a smile on her face.

???? " so the reason Invited you here was to get to know my girl my brother has been talking about"

Takemichic " umm your brother"

??? " oh I'm sorry I'm Emma my brother is Mikey I had been hearing him speaking with you with draken and the others"

Takemichic " oh it so nice to meet you"

Emma " so is Mikey behaving himself or no"

Takemichic " oh no Mikey is nice"

Emma " that great but are you two really dating or did he just tell everyone you are his girl"

Takemichic " well we are not really dating I don't know he hasn't really asked me"

Emma " that idiot" Takemichic and Emma talked for a while before she had to leave because she had to get home soon, she was walking home when her phone rang she soon picked it up tp hear a voice she was getting to know it was draken. Emma and Takemichic had exchanged numbers because Emma had grown to like the girl her brother was into, and was able to tell why Mikey likes her.

Phone conversation

Takemichic " umm hello"

Draken " hey Takemichic I knew we had the right number"

Takemichic " draken ... wait how did you get my number"

Draken " that not important now are you free that the moment"

Takemichci " well se you I have to get ...."

Draken " cool I will text your the address can't wait to see you ... oh yes Mikey say hi and he hopes to see you tonight"

Takemichci " oh okay"

End of phone conversation

Takemichci soon closed her phone and place it back in her bag she soon started walking once again and saw, hina and the two girls made eyes contact with each other.

Hina " hey Takemichci what are you doing out here so late"

Takemichci " oh I was meeting with a friend and now I'm going to be Mikey and his gang at some shrine"

Hina " I'm coming with you I still don't like or trust that Mikey"

Takemichci " are you sure"

Hina " yes I'm sure" Takemichci knew she couldn't fight hina on this so the two girls went to the shrine, but the two of them were standing there waiting for something to happen.

Hina " you boyfriend is not good on keeping time"

Takemichci " you really don't like Mikey don't you ... are you going to start I hate Mikey club"

Hina " it not like I don't like him I think you can do better then him... or if he prove himself I will like him"

Takemichci " umm" soon the sound of motorcycle engines filled the air getting both girl full attention, soon motorcycles passed hina and Takemichci.

Random boy 1 " hey what are a two beautiful girls like you doing here"

Random boy 2 " yeah are you girls lost we can help"

Takemichci " hey back off"

Random boy 1 " what did you say to us"

???? " hey are you Takemichci"

Takemichci " yes I'm"

???? " hey idiots leave the boss girl alone or else you will make him mad"

Random boys " we are sorry" the guys who were bothering Takemichci soon bowed to her and walked away fast.

???? " the name is mituysa I will be taking you to Mikey and draken... you are as beautiful like the boss said" soon mituysa had taken the two girls to Mikey and draken.

Mikey " hey beautiful you are here and you brought you friend"

Hina " ......."

Draken " hey Takemichci it great to see you again and you as well hina"

Takemichci " hey guys " soon Mikey grabbed Takemichci waist and pull her close to his bike, but Takemichci was trying to get away from his grips.

Draken " hey Emma over here I want you to meet Takemichci and her friend hina"

Emma "oh hey .... Takemichci it great to see you again and I happy to meet your friend"

Hina " oh hello"

Mikey " hey wait over there I have to start my meeting but when I'm done we can have some time together"

Takemichci " hey I have to get home soom so I might not be able to stay for long"

Mikey " aww okay" Takemichci watched the meeting start when she felt someone grab her shoulder, she was soon turned around and saw two boys looking at her.

???? " so you are boss girl and the one who got rid of Kiyomasa and his friends"

Takemichci " I'm sorry"

???? " it okay boss lady I'm pah and this is peh"

Mituysa " hey are you idiots being nice to Takemichci"

Pah " yes we are I have to some words with Mikey" Takemichci was informed of a horrible act at happened to pah friend and pah friend girlfriend. Takemichci was feeling sick to her stomach she had left the meeting hating of the news she had heard. She soon arrived at the entrance of the shrine steps when Mikey popped out of now where .

Mikey " hey can I take you home"

Takemichci " umm sure"

Mikey " cool I'm sorry of the news you heard scared you" Mikey had taken Takemichci home and he was asking her some questions hoping to get to know her even more. Mikey dropped off Takemichci at home and she waved him goodnight but he was hoping to get a good night kiss.