Chapter 31

It was the night of the Christmas battle takemichi was getting ready for the battle, she hadn't been talking to everyone that much the whole day. She wants to make sure she was ready to fight tajiu and take over the black dragons, she knew if anyone found out about this they would stop her and she didn't need Mikey stoping her the most out of everyone. She hadn't been talking to him since that day when she was out shopping and she didn't need to talk to him now anyways.

Takemichi " thank you for coming to meet me in private chifuyu"

Chifuyu " anytime"

Takemichi " so are you ready for this battle chifuyu"

Chifuyu " ready as I could ever be"

Takemichi " we have to remember to keep this whole matter a secret we can't allow anyone else to find out"

Chifuyu " so have you talked to Mikey or no"

Takemichi " no I haven't he wants to act all high and mighty, I will allow that but right now I have other things to deal with"

Chifuyu " I will follow you anywhere take-Chan"

Takemichi " thank you"

Chifuyu " look I know Mikey can be handful but I can tell he really loves you"

Takemichi " that what everyone keeps on tell me and until I see it I'm starting to believe this relationship is better yet done"

Chifuyu " sure" Takemichi and chifuyu soon walked away towards the church where tajiu will be waiting Takemichi heart was beating fast she can't, believe they will be fighting the leader of the black dragons and she didn't know what she was going to do. They soon arrived at the meeting area where kisaki and Hanma were waiting no on said anything and they soon head towards the church all together.

Kisaki " good luck in there Takemichi"

Takemichi " thank you guys and remember once I have him alone you all will come in, and help take him down"

Hanma " right away"

Chifuyu " are you sure you don't want me to come with you take-Chan"

Takemichi " yes I'm sure everything will be fine chifuyu I will see you soon"the three boys soon walked away and Takemichi had walked towards the church doors, she was about to push open the door when her phone started ringing, she could see it was Mikey calling she decided to end the call and mute her phone, she as doing this on her own she didn't need him coming to her rescue.

Takemichi " hello hakkia" Takemichi had pushed opened the door and soon saw hakkia standing there the boy was shocked to Takemichi in the church.

Takemichi " I always love it when it snows on Christmas Eve that means it will be white Christmas tomorrow"

Hakkia " why are you here takemichi it not safe for you"

Takemichi " I came here to save you hakkia I'm not leaving you alone to fight your brother, we can leave now before you brother gets here or we fight"

Hakkia " I have to do this take-Chan you should leave while you can you are the commander girlfriend"

Takemichi " I'm not leaving you alone with your brother I know what you are going to do, and I'm here to stop you from making a horrible mistake"

???? " oh look what I have here my little brother and the toman commander girlfriend" Takemichi was looking at taiju wondering what was going to happen next. She knew she had to take down tajiu if she was going to stop, the horrible future she had lived in.