Chapter 29

Takemichi hadn't been speaking to Mikey all her was not even answering his calls of texts, chifuyu was the only one she was speaking to at the moment. Today was the day they were meeting this mole that kisaki knew that was in toman, she knew trusting this boy was wrong but it was the only way to bring everything back to normal. Chifuyu and Takemichi had arrived at karaoke bar.

Kisaki " thank you for doing business with us and we will make sure no one know about this"

Black dragon "sure whatever you say where the money you promised me"

Takemichi " here you money all counted for 1,000 yen" Takemichi had given black dragon mole his money he soon counted it and looked at them.

Black dragon " wait you are Mikey girl way are you not doing what he told you"

Takemichi " because I don't have to do what mike says and I'm my own person, and second tell us what we need it know we are paying you remember"

Black dragon " well I like a girl with some fight in her maybe when you get ..."

Chifuyu " tell us what we need to know and leave her alone"

Kisaki " yes I agree if you don't tell us i will take the money back and we will leave"

Black dragon " fine I'm one of bosses many assistants and I know his time well, there only one day the boss will be alone"

Takemichi " when that day"

Black dragon " you see the boss is Christian and very Christmas he goes to the church to pray alone, and that will give you the time to fight him"

Takemichi " thank you"

Black dragon " sure I'm risking my life here to help you kids"

Koko " well I found the rat in black dragon" everyone soon stoped what and looked to see three black dragon members, standing in the room.

Black dragon " koko please have mercy on me ..."

Koko " take him away boys while I speak to the lovely lady and her friends" the mole was dragged away kicking and screaming, while koko had a sit and looked at the four kids.

Koko " wow you kids have some guts coming to a mole and gather up information about the boss"

Takemichi " we are doing this to save a friend"

Koko " you are Takemichi Mikey girl right shouldn't you be minding your own business, and not getting involved the mater of man"

Takemichi " I'm trying to save a friend from your boss okay so I'm getting involved"

Koko " I love your attitude ..... so I will help you it true the boss will be alone it the church on Christmas Day, so that will give you enough time to get rid of him"

Takemichi " thank you"

Koko " I will be taking the 1,000 yen because information doesn't come cheap"

Takemichi " sure" soon koko had left but not before giving Takemichi one last look soon they group of four had broken, up into pairs so they can talk more of the plan.

Chifuyu " are you really going to trust them after all they had done"

Takemichi " it our only choice chifuyu even if I hate him so much we have to work with him, and getting the others won't work"

Chifuyu " well whatever you do I'm going you Takemichi I will follow you until the end"

Takemichi " thank you fuyu"

Chifuyu " well how are we going to get passed Mikey and the others, what if they caught ..."

Takemichi " we will talk about them later now we have other things to talk about"

Chifuyu " sure" Takemichi and chifuyu went to meet up with kisaki and Hanma she knew she had to work with him if she wanted to save her friends.

Takemichi " we are in we will defeat taiju on the night of Christmas all four of us"

Hanma " well it looks like we are going to have some fun"

Kisaki " hush Hanma I wlll always be loyal to you take-Chan I will make sure no harm comes to you"

Takemichi " thank you"