Falling deep in love

People could say takemichi had Mikey warped around her finger because he would never do something to upset her, and he hated making her mad. Takemichi and Mikey had loving relationship and they would always have good and bad moments together.

Takemichi " Mikey did you come to pick me up from school"

Mikey " yeah get on"

Takemichi " okay" Takemichi had hopped on the bike which had soon taken off she was holding tight to Mikey.

Mikey " hey Takemichi I have a question to ask you" they soon arrived at Takemichi house, Mikey had come in paid after being asked by Takemichi.

Takemichi " sure Mikey what the matter"

Mikey " you know I love you right"

Takemichi " yeah Mikey what the matter"

Mikey " make me this one promise when we are older you will become my wife and we have happy life together"

Takemichi " sure Mikey"

Mikey " to make this promise official i had gotten this stupid bracelet it not much, but when we are older I will give you the right one"

Takemichi " aww Mikey I love it so much thank you"

Mikey " really"

Takemichi " yes"

Mikey " I can't help bur falling deep in love with you" Mikey soon kissed Takemichi on the lips and she kissed him back, they really did love each other and would so anything for one other.