Part 2

Its mornimg when Riddhima wakes up and gets ready for her college... It was the day when they will get to know the names of the companies where they will get their internships from... She sits in front of her God and prays to get the same place where Ishani is getting... She wants to be with her bestie always..She gets up not before taking her father blessing.. While her mom is very least interested... Ishani is waiting for her at the college gate..

Riddhima- Sorry... Sorry I am late..

Ishani - God Riddz where have you been?

Riddhima- Sorry I was praying for us..

Ishani  smiles and side hugs her..

Riddhima- Come lets leave na.. We are getting late..

Ishani- Oh yeah... Come on lets go..

They run to the auditorium and settle down at the given benches... Soon the announcement started and they were waiting for their names to be called..

Riddhima- I hope where ever it is... Its a same place..

Ishani- Relax it will be.

Riddhima - Oh god plz plz plz...

Riddhima was called on stage and was give the name of the company... She saw it nd left down.. Followed by her Ishani was called out... She took the paper and left without seeing the name... She went towrds Riddhima.. And showed the name to her..

Ishani- Read it out..

- Rai Singhania grp of companies..

Ishani- Yours?

She asked still her eyes closed praying to be the same ..

Riddhima- Rai Singhania grp of companies..

Ishani opened her eyes in a go..

Ishani - No yaar... You are kidding right?

Riddhima shows the name..

Riddhima- babes its the same place. Plus the same branch..

Ishani and Riddhima jumps out in excitement... They hug each other...

Riddhima- I dont believe this yaa..

Ishani- I know me neither..

Riddhima - Come lets go and have coffee isi baat pe..

Ishani - Why coffee babes ?lets go to my home..

Riddhima- srsly?

Ishani- Yes.. Come on..

Riddhima- Ok then..

They leave for Ishanis house.. Ishani has a family, a sister, a mother, a father who love her alot.. Her sister Sia  says that she doesnt have one sister instead she has got two.. And her father always considered Riddhima as his daughter... Her mother is very kind towards Riddhima...Riddhima calls her mum.... She fills the space of a mother in her life..

They enter Ishani house and keerthi runs to Raavi and hugs her.

Sia- O my. Riddhu di you have come after so long.. I missed you so much..

Ishani- Hello.. Sometimes I don't understand that you are my sister or hers??

Sia- Dono ki..

Rudra- Riddhima beta finally you came haan... After so long..

He hugs Riddhima and Ishani both... Chanchal who was in the kitchen comes and hugs Riddhima ..

Chanchal- So my daughter came after so long..

Rudra- So how was your day?

Ishani- Its was fab dad.. Guess what Riddhu and I got the same company for our internship..

Rudra- That is such a great news...Chanchal isi baat lets have something special in dnr tonight..

Ishani- Before that lets have a family hug..

Five of them have a hug..Riddhimas eyes become moist..

Ishani- Riddhu what happened?

Riddhima- I wish meri family bhi yahan hoti..

Ishani hugs her..

Ishani - We are your family too..

Riddhima nods.. Rudra wipes her tears and says..

Rudra - Riddhima no more tears today is such a happy occasion both of my daughters are going to do their internships from same place.. Its time for celebrations..

Poor Riddhima little does she know that she is being thrown into a hell...

Lets see what turns her life takes...