Part 22

I opened my eyes and saw I was in my room.. Urrghh! The pain in my head.. I held my head tightly..

Riddhima- This hangover..

I sat there.. Until a glass came infront of my eyes.. I lifted my gaze to see the person who was holding the glass.. And it was Vansh.. I smiled..

Vansh- Drink it Riddhima.. It will make you feel better..

Riddhima- Thanks..

I took it from his hands.. And drank it in a go..

Vansh- How are you feeling?

Riddhima- Better..

Vansh- I hope better than last night..

I dont remember anything about last night... I dont know what have I done in my inebriated state... I hope I didnt disclose about our relationship to Ishani ..

Rishita - What happened last night?

I asked and he had a smile over his face..

Vansh- You were so cute..

Riddhima- Did I do any embarrassing thing?

Vansh- No you didn't..You were in my arms and pulling my cheeks and hitting them... Calling me Vanshuu...

Vanshuu? Srsly.. I held my head.. Thinging how bad it would have looked..All embarrassed..

Vansh- Hey!! Riddhima.. Its ok.. But you looked so cute ok..

Riddhima- And did.. We.. I mean.. We.

Vansh looked at me with a arched eyebrow.. Oh how perfectly he does that...

Vansh- YES we did..

I blushed.. And bit my lip..

Vansh- But you know where?

Riddhima- Haa??

Vansh- in the basement and in your car..

Riddhima - What the fuck!? Vansh in the basement? You gotta be kidding me right..

Vansh nodded in a no.. I was shocked..

Riddhima- Why did you do that? I mean in the basement..

Vansh- Oh hello... Not me it was you who wanted to do in the basement..

He said defending himself.. Oops I but my tongue and looked down again embarrassed...

Vansh- Where is Ishani ?

I asked him looking around.. Wanting to change the topic..

Vansh- They left just now..

Riddhima- ok.. And I hope I didnt say anything stupid in front of her..

Vansh- NO babe you didnt..Now do one thing.. Take rest and dont come to the office today..

I nodded..

Riddhima- No Vansh I have lot of work to do...How can I take leave?

I stood up.. But he pushed me back.. Oh my head hurts..

Riddhima- Aahhh! Vansh my head hurts..

I held my head.. He looked at me.. And held my head..

Vansh- I am so sorry.. Riddhima Listen to me.. This hangover wont go so easily... So you better stay at home.. Ok?

He asked me caressing my hair..I so wanted to listen to him.. But..

Riddhima- I have presentation today you forgot?

Suddenly, it struck my brain.. The Vansh Rai Singhania wanted me to present it...

Vansh- No Riddhima .. All this is not more important than your health.. I will arrange someone else for presentation..

Riddhima- No . Vansh.. Plzz.

Vansh- Riddhima I am telling you... And listen to me.. If you disobey me then..

Riddhima- Then what? You will punish me right.. Then come on punish me..

He pecked my lips.. And went... I looked at him and within some seconds he appeared again.. Hugged me all of a sudden.. And what he did next shocked me.. He tied my hands over to the bed post..

Riddhima- What the hell Vansh... What is this? How can you do this to me?

Vansh- Bcoz you didnt listen to me.. Be here now get that..

He left me.. I was angry at him.. Literally very very angry at him.. I tried my level best to open it.. But it doesn't come out..

*****************

She is so stubborn..Thank god I tied her back there. I didnt want her to give the presentation..I reached the office and saw Rahul in front of me.. He stood there with a smirk.. He is such a devil and a womaniser.. I wont tolerate if he even dare to look at my girl... I saw Ishani who offered him a glass of water.. And I saw him rubbing his hand over hers.. I looked for Angre.. But since he was no where to be seen.. I went over to him and moved his hand away.. Ishani left..

Vansh- Hello Mr. Rahul..

I faked my smile.. And behaved as if I held his hand to meet him.. He smiled back or mire precisely smirked at me..

Rahul- Hello Mr. Rai Singhania..

I took him over to the conference room.. I came outside and asked if anyone could do the presentation.. Ishani came forward..

Ishani - I can do it sir..

Vansh- No Ishani .. Not you..

She felt bad for a bit..

Vansh- I need a guy for this job.. Coz you all know the nature of the person sitting inside..

Angre agreed to do it.. I was happy..I asked him to go in.. And start as I will join later.. I went to Ishani who was kind of disappointed..

Vansh- Ishani ..

Ishani - Sir..

Vansh- I am sorry..you wanted to do the presentation.. And I didnt let you do that..

Ishani - Its ok sir..I completely understand..

I smiled..and was about to leave but thought to tell her something before..

Vansh- Ishani .. Plz stay away from that person.. He is a beast.. I am telling you this as I really care for you..

I held her shoulder and said with a sweet smile over my face.. She smiled back and nodded as if she understood well what I meant.. After all girls, They just need an indication.. While other side my Riddhima is so stubborn and childish.. God knows when will she grow up...

I nodded my head as her thoughts came in my mind... I smiled to myself and suddenly realization struck me.. Meeting.. I ran inside..