Part 34

They arrived at the ooty camping area..

Riddhima - Oh My Goddddd! VANSHHH this is soooo beautiful...

She said looking around the hills and mountains.. And the beautiful sight...She ran to Vansh and kissed his cheek..

Riddhima- Thank you

Ishani - Srsly this is amazing...

Angre- Thanks bro..

Angre hugged him.. And they all together started setting up tents..Once the tents have been set up all of them sat together having lunch..

Riddhima- Ishhh I was thinking why dont we go for shopping after lunch?

Ishani- Good idea.. We will buy lots of things..

Vansh- Oh hello shopping ki deviyon..Do I need to remind you then we are not here for shopping?? Its a two day vacation.. And rahi baat shopping ki Mumbai mein bahut saare malls hai jo chahe wo khareedlena..

Riddhima- You saw that Ish... They are jealous of our shopping..

Vansh- Jea?? What why will I be jealous!?

Angre - Chodh na Vansh its ok..

They finish their lunch..

Riddhima- Chalo ek round maarke aatey hain..

She asks Vansh and goes along with him.. While Ishani and Angre  go together... They are walking around the greenery.. Riddhima spots a huge mountain..

Riddhima- Thats too huge na ..

Vansh- Yes it is..

Riddhima- I want to see the sun set from that peak...

Vansh cups her face..

Vansh- Why only sun set? We will see the sunrise too.. Tomorrow morning what say?

Riddhima- Ohh! I love you so much...

She hugs him..and Suddenly it starts to rain..

Riddhima- Oh Shit..

They run towards the tree and stand in its shade... Vansh looks at Riddhima who was completely drenches by then.. He couldnt resist watching her trembling wet lips... And water droplets making their way down from her neck and the disappearing in her cleavage... Her leggings stuck to her legs just like a second skin which made the shape of her legs completely visible.. Her eyes blinking now and then to prevent water entering her eyes... And the worst part is that her top stuck her skin the way that it felt she stood all naked in front of him..

Riddhima- Where are you lost??

She brought him out of the trance..

Vansh- Nothing..

He moves close to her.. And rubs his thumb over her wet lips... She closed her eyes in pleasure... He held her waist and grabs her towards him... She hsld his shoulder in sudden response... He moves away a wet strand of hair stuck on her cheek.. He moved close to her to kiss her.. Closing his eyes wanting to take that kiss he moved closer to her.. But suddenly he stopped.. And moved back..

Riddhima- What happened ?

She asked surprised..He didnt speak a word and left from there.. Riddhima realised something changed in him.. Its been so long since they made out... Was he avoiding her? Or he had enough of her? She pushed all the thoughts away remembering he said he loves her.. And headed back to the tents..

*******

Riddhima- Vansh....

She ran behind him... While he walked back to the tent and sat... Riddhima looked all confused... What happend to him?? He didnt bother to look at her even after her constant callings..She walked and sat just opposite to him.. Looking at him.. While his gaze was somewhere else not at all wanting to make an eyecontact with her...

Riddhima- heyy!! Whats wrong?? You just came like that?? I mean is all ok?

Vansh- All cool Riddhima..

Still she wasnt fine with it... She felt he lied... And yeah he did.. He lied.. She thought for a while to just leave him with himself.. She stood up and walked towards Angre and Ishani... They were setting bonfire for the night..

Riddhima- Ishh... May I..?

Ishani - Ohh Of course. Babe.. Come on...

Trio set the sticks and woods together for the bonfire.. Angre and Ishani left from there.. While Riddhima was busy lighting the woods... Many trials and attempts but they didnt lit up.. She threw the stones on the side..

Riddhima- Urgghh!! Gawdd... Why do they show such stuffs in movies... While in the real life its too hard to achieve..? Liek srsly... How do the easily light up the bonfire just by cracking two stones together.. How does the spark come.. Urghhh! Thats frustrating... Huh.. They should show what is real and easy...

She was busy blabbering her own stuff... When all of a sudden the woods in front of her lit up... She got scared and moved backward.. And through the fire she saw a familiar face.. Hmmm Vanshh..

Riddhima- Did you just?

He nodded..

Riddhima- with those two stones??

Shiva nodded again.. Riddhima arched an eyebrow.. Like it was unbelievable... And she sighed...

Riddhima- cool... But how?

Vansh - Just simple physics Riddhima..

Riddhima- Ok sooo you mean to say I have no idea about physics??

Vansh- I didnt say that...

Riddhima- But you meant that didnt you?

Vansh.. - noooopppeee!

Riddhima- Ok.. But anyways even if you said that.. It was fyn.. Coz I hate physics.. I swear..

Vansh burst out laughing... Riddhima looks surprised at his way of laughing... Its not that he never laughed with her.. But this way... Hmmm kinda new way... She joined along with him... Looking someone laughing madly infront of you how the hell can you control your smile.. Eventually you do end up laughing...

Angre- Guys... Guysss... Relaxxx... Relaaxxx..

Ishani- shh! Yeah... Whats the joke? Lagta hai puri zindagi ka abhi hasdoge...

Both of them stop laughing...

Ishani- come on guys ... Now get dinner for us..

Vansh and dev look at eachother. All confused...

Vansh - dinnr?

Angre- and us?

Vansh- from where?

Riddhima- Come on.. We all know that you both are such good cooks.. Then why do you even need to get food from somewhere else.. Huh..

Vansh- You mean we will cook?

Riddhima - yes you do..

Angre - Ok.. Chal Lets start...

Vansh smiles.. And winks at Riddhima..while she blushes.. Angre and Vansh start making some delicious barbecue pieces for girls.. While they were seductively looking at their own partners..

Ishani- Mera wala looks so hot yaar..

Riddhima- Mine is just above all..

They have a little mine o mine fight... While the boys were busy preparing the delicious stuff for their girls..

Vansh gets some in plate for Riddhima.. While Angre takes for Ishani..

Riddhima takes the plate from his hand and keeps it aside.. She bites her lower lip seductively looking at his lips.. Vansh feels numb... She hold him by his collar and pulls him into the tent..