Part 38

Standing in front of the mirror wearing off shoulder White laced gown.. Making the collar bones perfectly visibly.. Can make anyone go crazy.. That stuck her body perfectly like a second skin.. The laced work on her long sleeves just gave another level of prettiness.. And The back of the gown was deep down ended just above her hip... Which is cover by  single layer of net of the head peice flowing down till the length of her gown..

Ishani- Uffff! Aaj to aag laga degi ye dulhaniya..

Riddhima blushed...

Riddhima- Wo kaisa dikhra hoga??

She wondered..

Vansh where else wore his suit and adjusted his bow..Angre got his watch and he wore in his wrist..

Angre- Vansh.. I am sure aj har dusri ladki marr jayegi terepe..

He said while perfectly setting his hair with gel... Vansh smiled..

Vansh- But i dont know wo kaisi lagri hogi..

He said with a smile..Angre smiled too...

The time was announced..And by now Vansh's patience was almost long gone.. He was desperate to see her... And He saw Riddhima walking towards him..With a small bouque of flowers.. Under the Eiffel tower..  The white lights focussing on her..Making her look perfectly elegant..She walked to him with her eyes down.. The blush on her face just defined her ethreal beauty... She felt so nervous and couldnt even look up to see the man of her life.. To the person whom she will completely give herself to..

Vansh lend his hands towards Riddhima.. She nervously held his hand and climbed up to the stage.. And finally when she stood infront of him.. She slowly lift up her eyes.. To see the most amazing sight in front of her ever.. The man looked utterly handsome and hot ... He made the perfect balance.. And his black suit suited his milky figure perfectly... Not that they never saw eachother in suits oe gowns but today on their wedding day, special day made their faces glow up..

Priest- Are you both ready?

They nodded with a wide smile ...

Priest- Mr. Vansh Rai Singhani.. Do you take Ms. Riddhima as your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward for better, or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish until death do you part?

Vansh- Yes Father I do!

Priest- Ms. Riddhima Do you take Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania as your lawful wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward for better, or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love and cherish until death do you part?

Riddhima- Yes Father I do..

Vansh makes Riddhima wear the diamond studded ring..And Riddhima slids a ring in his fingers..

Priest- You may kiss the bride now..!

Both smile.. He slowly lifts up the veil and kisses her hard.. The moment is celebrated by lots of fireworks on eiffel tower.... Alll cheer for the newly wedded couple.  They part and hug eachother..

Riansh ( in unision)- Even the death wont part us..

They said as they parted and touched their foreheads..

Angre drags Ishani on the center of the audience..

Ishani- Angre what are you doing?

Angre- I know I didnt say this till now .. But after seeing this sight of this beautiful couple I cant take it anymore.. Ishani I love you.. and I will always love you.. I always wanted a girl like you who understands me.. Who knows me..and I am sure nobody ever will understand me the way you do..

All of a sudden he goes on his kneess.. Making Ishani surprise..

Angre - Ishani the priest is here the guests are here.. And the groom is here.. Will you be the bride for this groom and complete my life?

Ishani - I will be priviliged to do so..

She said giving her hand in his.. He stands up and hugs her.. The father blesses them.. And they too get married while Ishanis parents witnessed her wedding on the video call and blessed the couple..Angre Kissed Ishani and the wedding was over..

Riddhima - Ishh.. What can be better than this? You and me both got married on the same day..

They laughed and hugged eachother..

Ishani- Yes and two best friends marrying other two bestfriends..

She winked..They laughed..Angre and Vansh come and pull their wives and take them in to the rooms..

Ishani- Good night Riddhima enjoy..

Riddhima- Good night bae.. You too..

They gave flying kisses to eachother and closed the doors of their rooms..