Part 27

I sighed and looked at the moon in the sky standing in the balcony and resting my back over the window.. The cool breeze blew my hairs.. and the I heard the door knob to open.. I turned to see Ishani there..
Now since she knows that me and Vansh are together she must be upset with me..

Ishani- O My God.. You are in love.. But I am mad at you.. You didnt tell me that you were in a relationship with him.. But still I am happy for you...

I gave her an apologetic look with a pout.. I hugged her..

Riddhima- sorry.. I dont know when but it just happened and I went through the flow.. I myself couldnt figure out what was happening to me..

Ishani glared and sighed.. She looked at me from head to toe.. Yeah in a while we were supposed to leave for party just to celebrate Vanshs victory.. And I am here in my Pjs. not ready yet..

Ishani - you arent ready yet??

Riddhima - I am confused.

Ishani- about Vansh ???

Riddhima - No.. come on..he is the best guy I have ever met..

Ishani - Looks like someone is no more akdu and sadu..

she said in a teasing tone. earning some death glares from me..She chuckled... I showed her two dresses.. A blue one and the red one..

Riddhima - Confused about this... Blue or red.. ??

Ishani - Ummm Blue??

Riddhima - But red is hot..

Ishani - Blue is pretty..

There was a knock on the door.. we saw Angre and Vansh standing at the door.. In their complete gentleman attire.. Angre wore White suite coordinating with Ishanis white gown.. and Vansh wore black as always.. the classy  look of his...

Angre- I think red too..

Vansh- Yeah me too..

They looked at me.. Ishani got angry at them for interupting our moment.. She glared at them and closed the door at their faces..

Ishani - No body wants your opinion..

She said through the door.. They laughed.. and opened the door again..

Vansh- Let Riddhima decide what she has to wear.. Right ?

Riddhima - Yeah.. Red..

Angre- Cool.. Come baby..dont interupt the love birds..

Angre and Ishani left me alone with Vansh .. I tried to stop them but they didnt stop... Ever since he confessed his love for me I havent made an eye contact with him.. He came in and closed the door..

Vansh- Looks like someone is hiding from me..

I looked around trying hard to not show my pink cheeks.. I dont know whats wrong with me.. I was blushing really hard.. and it became hard for me to just hide it from him..when his eyes were constantly stuck over my face..

Vansh- Heyy! look here..

He turned me towards him and lift my head.. I looked into his eyes..He looked into them for a while and kissed on my forehead.. And eyes.. and cheeks.. He kissed on my nose tip making me chuckle.. and then he captured my lips.. He kissed me with love.. It was smooth.. and slow.. He parted away and saw me.. I was still keeping my eyes closed.. I bit my lower lip and moaned.. My eyes still closed.. I rested my head over his chest.. listening to his heart beat.. He started moving..and we started swaying our body..

Vansh - I love you..

I wasnt use to this.. Eventually made me blush.. I nuzzuled my face in his chest.. and he laughed.. He kissed my head and we had another beautyful and blissful moment..