Part 31

Angre stuffs oats in Vanshs mouth... While he makes weird faces tasting it...

Vansh- Gawwwdd! Angre this tastes so weird..

Angre- Bhai ik it tastes weird but as soon as it reaches your tummy you see the magic...

He winks at him.. While Vansh rolls his eyes..

Vansh- Are your serious?? 🙄

Angre- Ummm. actually I wanted to ask the same thing... Are you serious??

Vansh- Serious about what Angre?

Angre- About Riddhima ??

Vansh - Do you think I will be kidding?

Angre- No but yeah...

Vansh- Angre.. Of course I am serious about her.. She completely changed me.I am no more the person I used to be.. She brought me back.. Being with her brings my Vansh out... I am Vansh when I am with her and not the Vansh Rai Singhania... I fucked up many girls Angre.. But this girl she fucked my brain and my heart... I cant even think about any other girl...

Angre chuckles.. He hugs Vansh...

Angre- I am proud of you... I will come back ok..

He says and leaves... Vansh finds him strange..

Vansh-but tu jaa kaha raha hai?

Angre- Ishani se baat..

Vansh chuckles... As he turns towards his food he finds Riddhima sitting ryt in front of him... He gets startled and holds his heart..

Vansh- huh.. Riddhima

Riddhima - Awwwww I didnt mean to startle you...

Vansh rolls his eyes..

Vansh- what are you doing here? At this time...?

Riddhima m- I am here to tell you I have been fucked up with many guys before I met you..

Vansh- ok..

He says as if he doesnt care..

Riddhima- I swear I did Vanshh

Vansh- Yeah ok na..

He resumes eating his tasteless oats...

Riddhima- Gawwwddd! Are you even serious??

He doesn't respond..

Riddhima- Are you listening to me..?

Vansh- I dont care Riddhima.. I know you were virgin and I am the first man in your life... And even if I wasnt I dont care... Because what matters to me is to be with you... And to be your man for now and for the rest of my life.. I dont want to know what was your past... I just want to tell you that our future will be beautiful... I promise..

Riddhima- Phail gaya raitha..

Vansh- Exactly raitha phailgaya and I fell ill and know I have to eat this stupid dish of Angre..

Riddhima- Shut up I am not talking about that... Like i dont know Vansh I feel weird.. I feel bad... In fact I dont know what I feel..

Vansh- Riddhima calm down and tell me..

Riddhima- You dont care about the ppl I slept in past.. Then why does it affect me that you had slept with so many girls...

Vansh- Come here...

He stood up and brought Riddhima close to his heart... He made her listen to his heart beats...

Vansh- Do you hear them?

Riddhima smiles...

Vansh - That every single beat is taking your name... You reside in my heart Riddhima ..

Riddhima hugs him... He smiles..

Riddhima- Promise me that our past wont affect our future..

Vansh- Pinky promise..

Riddhima chuckles...Angre enters and sees them at the instant he covers his eyes with his palmss..

Angre- Ooopps! I didnt see anything..

They break the hug.. Angre turns clearing his throat..

Angre - So are you guys done?? Then Vansh you didnt complete your oats... Come on..

Vansh makes weird faces..

Angre- Come on bhabhi he is gonna listen to you..

Riddhima smiles and blushes after all he called her bhabhi for the first time...

Riddhima - Sure jiju..

Both- Jijuuu???

Riddhima- Ofc.. After all meri frnd ke bf hai

She winks.. They laugh... How beautiful love is.. You dont need to change the person you infact it affects him and changes him the way you want.. Isnt it lovely.. Turning a human from beast to a man who loves a women with all the heart..