Pert 36

Riddhima wakes up after yet another small nap. She finds a note right beside her pillow..

It read- Waiting for you down here beside the valley. Plz wear the dress packed up with this.

Riddhima blushed as she read the note. She looked back at the place and found a box. She opened it just to find a beautiful yet so elegant satin saree of her favourite sky blue color. The blouse was beautifully laced. As she wore it gave her a beautiful look. Ofc today his heartbeats are gonna stop!! The blouse was attached by an esthethic pin giving her deep necked back a mesmerising look. She walked out of the tent and Ishani whistled looking at her. Riddhima blushed..

Ishani- You are going to be the death of Vansh.She said hitting her shoulder with hers. While Riddhima blushed. Angre took a picture of them.

Angre- Go Riddhima. Vansh must be waiting for you.

Riddhima nodded and left..

Walking down the lane. She found a square tent. The roof made of cloth was on support on the 4 pillars. All the four sides were beautifully decorated with chandlier curtain lights. And all of a sudden lights go off.. A fright striked her.. She looked around to find Vansh..

All of a sudden it starts crackers cracking in the sky.. It created the perfect letters in the sky..

It said- I LOVE YOU Riddhima

Her eyes turned moist.. A hand crept on her waist.. She smiled. He back hugged her.

Riddhima- Vansh..

Vansh- Shhhh!! Not a word Riddhima . Its my turn to talk. You are only going to listen to me tonight.

He made her turn.. all the lights were back. He knelt down on one knee and bowed his head down. Riddhima looked on. She bent down and lifted up his head.

Vansh- Let me do it Riddhima. You deserve it. Every women in this world does. Because its just a lady who can turn a beast into a man. Its a woman who brings them to this world and as a mother the teach them how to behave, how eat, how to work. Then in their lives steps another woman. A girlfriend or a wife. She captures your heart and the day comes when every heartbeat takes her name. Every day and every night belongs to her. She makes you responsible. She makes you man. And then she makes you a father. A father of a beautiful daughter, an angel who brings joys to your life. Every day becomes so happening. Thank you for coming into my life and changing me for good. I had sex with many women. I used them as toys. I never had respect for them. Staying with you, understanding you, knowing your pains I have realised that women are the most beautiful creations of the God. They are to be pampered and cuddled with. Not a pleasurable toy....

He took a sigh and closed his eyes.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME Riddhima ??"

I looked at her.. she knelt on her knees and captured his lips. She smoothly kissed him tickling and playing with his lips. He smiled during the kiss. She broke the kiss and then pecked his forehead.

"YES I WILL.."

He hugged her tight.. She was glad. He has now finally learnt respecting women. He was changed now. Many girls came in his life but nobody affected him the way she did. Never a girl could wooo Vansh Rai Singhania the way Riddhima did. Never ever would any girl come to his life other than his Riddhima..

Vansh took Riddhima in a bone crushing hug. She hugged him back with same intesity.

Ishani and angre entered with claps and whistles.. They broke the hug and looked at them.

Angre - Waah mere bhai what a speech..

He said only to earn a smack from him..

Ishani- So guys whats your  plan?

She asks way too excitedly.. after all now her bestes frnd was a bride to be..

Vansh- what plan?

He asked looking at Riddhima ..

Riddhima- yeah it will be a destination wedding..

Riddhima responded with similar excitement.. Vansh smiles looking at her.. and adores her...

Vansh- Yep as you say *wink*

Ishani- Wow Kidr Paris ya NY?

Vansh- ummm..Paris? what say Riddhima ??

Vansh said.. As it was one of the most favourite places of Vansh . He would surely wanted to go there with the perfect person if he ever met in life. And now its not just a person she is his life partner so why wouldnt he??

Riddhima— sure!

She replied.

Ishano - Done then! Paris mein "THE RIANSH WEDDING"

Ishani said excitedly.. she would love to organise it.

Riddhima- Yep wo ethnic style!

Vansh- Ethnic? Naah Royal!

Ishani- Catholic ..

Angre- All Three...

Angre said and had a laugh..