Part 33

Riddhima watched the couple sitting on the seats of Vanshs private jet.. While the other two sat just opposite to themm.. Still both were into each other.. And didnt bother about looking anywhere else other than their partner..

Riddhima- They look so cute together na Vansh..

Vansh smiled...He held her hand.. And entwind his fingers with hers.

Vansh- Sometimes happiness knocks your door late. But it surely comes. It never fails to bring smile on your face. Just the way you knocked the door of my heart.

Riddhima pecked Vanshs cheek. She had a trophy winning smile. Even she was to be included in. The happiness that he brought into her life was beyond words, beyond any emotions. Just undescribable..

Riddhima- You are my World Vansh.

She said and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Vansh- You know ... When we were kids both of us were abandoned by our parents..

Riddhima- Abandoned?? For what?

Vansh- Thats still a mystery for us... We were just 10 yrs old back then... I was only Vansh..and He was only Angre.. It is said that time heals... But by the time was passing it was giving us more wounds... And more pain.. We promised eachother.. We wont and we will never ever look back... Back to our house our parents... We walked further and today whatever we are.. We are in front of you...

Riddhima had tears in her eyes...

Riddhima- So.. You... You being a fucking monster is that because of this??

Vansh chuckles..

Vansh- I was 15 when and Angre was ill in the hospital.. I swear I had seen the most vulnerable side of him... And he has mine... We didnt have money then Angre stole some bread packets from the stall and ran.. While the stall keeper chased him.. In order to escape from him Angre met with an accident.. And that was the day I felt I was about to lose everything in this world... I begged the doctors for help.. I asked them to treat my Angre but they demanded money... I ran to my home.. Maybe atleast they will help.. But my mom called me a sinister.. An impure.. And what not... She kicked me off from our home.. Ofc. She wasnt my real mother...my Dad married his mistress after my mom died... And I assume maybe she is the reason that I was abandoned by my own father..Without wasting another minute I ran to Angres home.. And saw it was already locked.. The neighbors told that they left for new york.. I had nothing to do now.. I used to work as labour on the construction for which I hardly used to get 15 rs.. And it was very less for both of us.. I sat in front of the hospital... I was helpless.. I couldn't do anything to save my frnd.. To save my brother.. Then a lady came to me..

Lady- Ohh! Son why are you crying..?

Vansh- my frnd has met with an accident and he is admitted in this hospital.. I have no money for his treatment..

Lady- Its ok baby come with me.. I will give you as much money as you want..

Vansh- I only want money for my brothers treatment..

Lady- Ok come with me..

I was confused.. I didnt care whereever she took me I was ready to go.. What I cared was my brothers life... And she took me to a five star hotel.. She looked classy with her saree.. She took me to the room and there were so many other ladies including her.. They took me in and seduced me.. Can you believe that Riddhima?? Seducing a 15 yr old boy?? That was the day when they payed me for being a boy. Everyday almost they called me and used me. Few unsatisfied ladies used me and paid me for it. Angre was treated and then my brother got back his life.

Riddhima- Does Angre know all this?

Vansh- Yes Riddhima... He does.. He even feels guilty... He thinks its because of him.. I tried to not make him feel that way... But he still does.. He cries at night.s..and thinks I dont notice.. And I am happy now.. As he is happy.. Those ladies turned me into a sadist. I became addicted to all these. I am never gonna forgive any of them. All this looked so useless Riddhima. Until I met you.

Vansh had tears in his eyes.. Riddhima wiped them... She pecked on his cheek..

Riddhima- Its ok baby... Now see everything is alright.. Haan?

Vansh nods...he rests his head over Riddhimas shoulder.. She felt her shoulder getting wet because of his tears.. Only she could do was let him cry... It will ease his pain..

And this was the first time she saw The Vansh Rai Singhanias vulnerable side. Somebody who has seen this side of him was one of the closest ppl of his circle and now that circle included her..