Part 21

Riddhima was in Vanshs arms.. And enjoying holding her arms around his neck.. She looked around and didnt find her room any where..

Riddhima - haww!! Vansh looks like my room flew awayy..

She said in an inebriated state.. Showing her hands.. He chuckled..

Vansh- Riddhima we are outside our apartment..

Riddhima cupped her mouth.. She looked around.. And reached to his ears.. She covered her mouth looking around so that no one can here...

Riddhima - Vansshhh if we do it here then tomorrow's news headlines will be featuring us..

Vansh glared at her.. And then smiles..

Vansh- Riddhima you are being so naughty day by day... I actually forgot to show you one thing..

Riddhima got excited.. a huge smile crept on her face..

Riddhima - O My Gawwddd! Another gift awaits for me.. Haina Vanshuuu..

She pulls his cheeks and hit them.. He tilts his head backwards in defence..

Vansh- Vanshuu??

He chuckles at her cuteness..she behaves just like a baby..

Riddhima- Take me to the gift na Vanshuu!

She says showing out her teeths with a bright smile..He takes her into the lift and reach the basement..

Riddhima- Basement..

And her voice echoed..

Riddhima- Vansh! Vansh!

She screamed.. Vansh shushed her up..

Vansh- Riddhima I am here only..

Riddhima smiles cupping here mouth again..

Riddhima - Hehehe.. I was just listening how your name sounds when it echos..

Vansh- You are completely insane Riddhima..

He places her down.. And she looks around..

Riddhima- What is here?

She looks around placing her hands on her hips.. With a pout.. Vansh pecks her pout and takes her to the car.. Its a hot black porche.. Riddhima jaw drops after looking at the car.. It had huge oval headlights.. With extra large tires.. It was just another definition of hotnes..

Riddhima - She is so hot..

Riddhima said hugging the car.. She turned to Vansh and pecked his lips..

Riddhima- Awww!

She said looking into his eyes.. He smiled..

Vansh- You liked it?

Riddhima- No Vansh I just loved it.. What good have I done that I have got you.. Who is fulfilling all my wishes..

Her eyes get teary.. A tear falls off her cheek.. Vansh holds her face and wipes the tear..

Vansh- Heyy! What are these tears Riddhima..? As long as I am here do tata bye bye to these tears..

He said and she smiled..

Riddhima- Come lets go for a ride..

She snatches the key from him and sits in the car.. She starts the car and starts driving..

Riddhima- Bruu... Bruuummmm brummm

Vansh sat beside her looking at her.. And smiled at her cuteness.. He looks around if no one is looking at them. While Riddhima was busy driving.. She was making those sounds while the car was still standing... Her inebriated state made her imagine that she is already driving..

Vansh- Oh My... Riddhima slow down the speed.. Dont you think you are going too fast..

He said.. While she suddenly applies the break and she moves forward with a jerk.. Still thinking that she had been driving..

Riddhima- I am upset with you cutti...

Vansh- What happened Riddhima?

Riddhima - You deceived me..

Vansh rolled his eyes.. While Raavi made a puppy face..

Vansh - I didnt deceive you Riddhima

Riddhima - You did.. You did.. You did..

She says hitting him like a kid..Vansh holds both the arms of her and looks straight into her eyes..

Vansh - what do you want Riddhima .?

Raavi says with puppy eyes..

Riddhima - I want you Vansh ..

Vansh smiles.. He cups her face immediately unable to resist her anymore and kisses her.. She clutches his collar and pulls him more towards her.. Vansh unbelts her and pulls her over him.. He presses the button that sheilds up the car and cover them.. He lifts up the lever and bends the seat backwards..without even breaking the kiss.. Riddhima hair fall over his face and he tucks them behind..while both busy kissing eachother.. Riddhima broke the kiss and rubbed her thumbs over his lips while he stared at her face.. Playing with her hairs...

Riddhima - Why are your lips so irresistible??

She says pecking them again..

Vansh - Lets go home..

Riddhima - No.. I want it here..

Vansh- Riddhima we are in the parking lot..and this is the basement of our building..

Riddhima - No.. No.. I want it right now.. Or else cutti.. Cutti cutti..

She said showing her little finger out.. Vansh got down of the car.. Holding her.. He opend the back door of the car.. And throws her over the seat.. She laughs.. He moves to her and kisses her while unbuttoning her jeans.. He unzips it and inserts her two fingers inside her.. Riddhima gasps.. Vansh chuckles.. He moves is fingers up and down over her clit.. While kissing her and she moaning his mouth and one of her hand busy over his hairs.. And the other holding his hand which is fingering her.. He breaks the kiss and looks at her.. She was breathing heavily.. And moaning as his fingers were still inside her.. She pulled him by his belt and opened it.. Vansh stopped her..and she looks at him..

Vansh - What do you want Riddhima ?

Riddhima - I want all of you..all of means all of you..

She said pulling him closer by his collar..

Vansh- Go on..

He said with a smile over his face.. She removes the belt and unbotton his pants.. She pulls him close by his collars and closes her eyes..while he slowly enters into her.. And starts thrusting her..her moans were just out of the world.. And due to the make session was already happening in the basement her moans echoed.. He captures her lips.. And his one hand massaged her boobs while the other hand was busy carressing her hairs.. And soon he collapsed as the reached the climax.. He pecked her lips again before separating away from her.. Her eyes were still closed.. Vansh gets up and wears his pants.. He buttons her pants too...she smiles..He pecks on her curved lips.. And she gives out her hands to him.. He smiles.. And lifts her up and makes her way towards the apartment..

Riddhima- I lovee stunting..

She said..

Vansh- What stunts?

Riddhima cups her mouth and giggles..

Riddhima- The stunt we just pulled out in the basement..

Vansh chuckles..He enters the apartment.. And makes her sleep on her bed.. He covers her with the duvet.. And she sleeps with a smile on her face.. Vansh was about to go when she pulls him by holding his hand.. And he falls over her.. She giggles again..

Vansh- Riddhima ???

Riddhima pecks on his cheek and he just goes awww over her act..

Riddhima- You are the best thing happened to me..

She sleeps back.. Vansh leaves switching off the lights and sits in the hall.. Caressing his cheek where Riddhima placed a kiss.. And smiles.. Soon sleep take over him...